Oxygen sensor / O2 sensor...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
hello .. u running blktop liau kaa now ?? hehehehe .. svt and blktop O2 tarak sama one lorr ... dont buy the wrong one lorr .. hehehe
i think the only person who keeps spare O2 is sifoo chin or EFN laa .. hahahahaahaa .. gua tarak ... part number oso gua tatau ... :p

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

Anyone knows what the price for an used/new O2 sensor for svt?? What is the model no and Where can I get them?? The A/F mixture kinda rich, O2 sensor are the main suspects.

Hope some1 would able to help....cheers :burnout:

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
call this number...019-2174320 (Angah) location Kajang...
part number...forgot... heee
bro, thanks man......but if u got the part no...would be happy to hav it... thanks again.... cheers...

weitak_83

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
Hi all,

Anyone knows what the price for an used/new O2 sensor for svt?? What is the model no and Where can I get them?? The A/F mixture kinda rich, O2 sensor are the main suspects.

Hope some1 would able to help....cheers :burnout:
may i know how 2 know d A/F mixture is rich?

thanks in advance 4 info.

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com

if u have the multimeter, check the voltage by insert the positive to the diagnosis there and find " OX1", that is the signal out from the O2 sensor, if ur reading is varies from 0.03 to 0.89, that mean ur O2 sensor is Okay.

Wanna know ur a/f misture rich or not, better check by the a/f meter.

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
the best way to find out rich/lean burn is to use the a/f meter for accuracy, but for me, my exhaust fume really smelled like rotten egg lor (rich burn)....tt is why im suspecting faulty O2 sensor

hahahaha...my 1 year old post has been replied...
it's no longer about me...it's about WRX7 wanted to find some parts and he dig up this old post...:D
yup...digging out old post to avoid duplication of old topics discussed....

BTW...got it from bro chin's website...he mentioned that the oxygen sensor part no 89465-19495 (4-wire) and its priced rm600++...its that true?? so expensive??

price for an used sensor?? any1 knows about the price??

cheers....:burnout:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
used sensor normally will cost below RM100...the power of negotiation will get the price lower... heeee

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
i found some O2 sensor from silvertop tt has the part no #89465-12290 (denso)....

its tt ok if we used it then??? any comment??

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
WrX7,

from where do you get part number ?
cuz from Chin's page...just found out, one of the part number is 89465-19495

BT O2 Sensor Part Number is : 89465-19685

both came with 4 wires and both are from denso...

Last edited:

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
WrX7,

from where do you get part number ?
cuz from Chin's page...just found out, one of the part number is 89465-19495

BT O2 Sensor Part Number is : 89465-19685

both came with 4 wires and both are from denso...
The part no# is engraved on the part itself... with 4 wires too....
just kinda confused??? so many different part no# with the same function...sigh... signal/rating of the sensor same???:hmmmm:

cheers...:burnout:

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
thank a lot for d info.

if a/f mixture rich, what are d sytopms?
hi bro wt_83,
when mixture r rich, ur car feels like no power n the exhaust fume really smelly. READ MORE bout A/F mixture. hope the info would help.

bro chinozie,
when u bought the new O2 sensor, did u try to measure the resistance between the terminal as shown in the Blacktop repair manual??Did u get the reading as stated?? (11 to 16ohm at 20 deg C). i tried to measure those sensor i hv wit me, but no reading recorded. pls advice.

cheers...:hmmmm:

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hi bro wt_83,
when mixture r rich, ur car feels like no power n the exhaust fume really smelly. READ MORE bout A/F mixture. hope the info would help.

bro chinozie,
when u bought the new O2 sensor, did u try to measure the resistance between the terminal as shown in the Blacktop repair manual??Did u get the reading as stated?? (11 to 16ohm at 20 deg C). i tried to measure those sensor i hv wit me, but no reading recorded. pls advice.

cheers...:hmmmm:
hahahah...don't have any thermometer...:proud:
what was done by my mech was, check if there any slight changes in voltage...then it should be ok...never tried tested the resistance :D...

start up the engine...A/F ratio gaves some reading...a few days later check there's no more Diagnosis code for O2 sensor...

Want to know more ? Read this : 4A-GE 20V Enthusiast :: Sensors

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stan,

i have to say i am very pleased with the product and your service. Been using it for almost 1 year now. The car handles extremely well and comfort not much sacrifice.

currently i am using 3KG springs for front and rear. Since i need to carry my baby girl around, need to reset to really soft setting, you know la, Malaysian road so many port holes and road patches. like stock suspension or even softer. is this possible? and how much? Do i need to change spring?

thanks
ian
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience