Oxygen sensor / O2 sensor...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
thank a lot for d info.

if a/f mixture rich, what are d sytopms?
hi bro wt_83,
when mixture r rich, ur car feels like no power n the exhaust fume really smelly. READ MORE bout A/F mixture. hope the info would help.

bro chinozie,
when u bought the new O2 sensor, did u try to measure the resistance between the terminal as shown in the Blacktop repair manual??Did u get the reading as stated?? (11 to 16ohm at 20 deg C). i tried to measure those sensor i hv wit me, but no reading recorded. pls advice.

cheers...:hmmmm:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hi bro wt_83,
when mixture r rich, ur car feels like no power n the exhaust fume really smelly. READ MORE bout A/F mixture. hope the info would help.

bro chinozie,
when u bought the new O2 sensor, did u try to measure the resistance between the terminal as shown in the Blacktop repair manual??Did u get the reading as stated?? (11 to 16ohm at 20 deg C). i tried to measure those sensor i hv wit me, but no reading recorded. pls advice.

cheers...:hmmmm:
hahahah...don't have any thermometer...:proud:
what was done by my mech was, check if there any slight changes in voltage...then it should be ok...never tried tested the resistance :D...

start up the engine...A/F ratio gaves some reading...a few days later check there's no more Diagnosis code for O2 sensor...

Want to know more ? Read this : 4A-GE 20V Enthusiast :: Sensors

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria 1.3 can convert to what engine?
gsr or mivec suitable?
please need help!! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience