Oxygen sensor / O2 sensor...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
hello .. u running blktop liau kaa now ?? hehehehe .. svt and blktop O2 tarak sama one lorr ... dont buy the wrong one lorr .. hehehe
i think the only person who keeps spare O2 is sifoo chin or EFN laa .. hahahahaahaa .. gua tarak ... part number oso gua tatau ... :p

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

Anyone knows what the price for an used/new O2 sensor for svt?? What is the model no and Where can I get them?? The A/F mixture kinda rich, O2 sensor are the main suspects.

Hope some1 would able to help....cheers :burnout:

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
call this number...019-2174320 (Angah) location Kajang...
part number...forgot... heee
bro, thanks man......but if u got the part no...would be happy to hav it... thanks again.... cheers...

weitak_83

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
Hi all,

Anyone knows what the price for an used/new O2 sensor for svt?? What is the model no and Where can I get them?? The A/F mixture kinda rich, O2 sensor are the main suspects.

Hope some1 would able to help....cheers :burnout:
may i know how 2 know d A/F mixture is rich?

thanks in advance 4 info.

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com

if u have the multimeter, check the voltage by insert the positive to the diagnosis there and find " OX1", that is the signal out from the O2 sensor, if ur reading is varies from 0.03 to 0.89, that mean ur O2 sensor is Okay.

Wanna know ur a/f misture rich or not, better check by the a/f meter.

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
the best way to find out rich/lean burn is to use the a/f meter for accuracy, but for me, my exhaust fume really smelled like rotten egg lor (rich burn)....tt is why im suspecting faulty O2 sensor

hahahaha...my 1 year old post has been replied...
it's no longer about me...it's about WRX7 wanted to find some parts and he dig up this old post...:D
yup...digging out old post to avoid duplication of old topics discussed....

BTW...got it from bro chin's website...he mentioned that the oxygen sensor part no 89465-19495 (4-wire) and its priced rm600++...its that true?? so expensive??

price for an used sensor?? any1 knows about the price??

cheers....:burnout:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault chiefs have been summoned to the World Motor Sport Council as a new espionage saga kicks off in formula one. Mere weeks after McLaren was kicked out of the 2007 constructors’ championship and fined $100m for spying on Ferrari, it now emerges that Renault is similarly accused of possessing secret data about the McLaren car.

At the height of the so-called Stepney-gate scandal, it was reported that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience