Titan on Waja - adjustment

wajaevo

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
Stan,

i have to say i am very pleased with the product and your service. Been using it for almost 1 year now. The car handles extremely well and comfort not much sacrifice.

currently i am using 3KG springs for front and rear. Since i need to carry my baby girl around, need to reset to really soft setting, you know la, Malaysian road so many port holes and road patches. like stock suspension or even softer. is this possible? and how much? Do i need to change spring?

thanks
ian

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Do you know if your coil are being compressed? if yes, then un-compress them fully.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
wajaevo

dear sir :)
thank you for being a loyal and kind customer :)

if you want comfort-comfort, and this comes with compromises.
height cannot lower
handling suffers (comparitively to current)
more roll?

but if you're willing, i suggest using back stock spring with TiTAN dampers.
the OE-style damper, non-height adjustable.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
wah stanley stikll got energy to online

wajaevo

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
i dont mind changing the ride height higher and adjust the damping. can this be done? i dont think i want to throw away the adjustable and change back to the stock spring. waste la.

wajaevo

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
here's a suggestion. Check with Richard if this will improve further.

raise the ride height from 2 finger to 3 finger or 3 1/2 finger. Change the damping to the softest possible.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

By KL Auto Salon: KL AUTO SALON™ was initiated in August 2005 with first meetings held casually at the Coffee Bean in KL Plaza and was attended by a group of car crazy enthusiasts.

So many things were discussed on the proposed KL AUTO SALON™ and an exchange of ideas to be Malaysia's number one automotive lifestyle event. Although the event did not take off sooner, efforts to make it happen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience