owners club kancil..

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Hai guys, long time no see, how are you guys~?

My car condision is getting worst then before, not sure what's wrong with it, after the last round of GRA that I share car with Pong, I join the AAM KKS autocross too, but there is a problem, my engine can't rev over 5,000rpm, well I guess is time to change the engine....L2S~!?

Neh......:thefinger:

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
halo all kancil taikor happy new year. do u taikor know where to find lubang for 2nd hand tyre for size 165/15 inch rim? any series can. as far as i know only have 45 and 50 series only. new 1 quite expensive. or any1 willing to sell to me? thank q!

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
Hai guys, long time no see, how are you guys~?

My car condision is getting worst then before, not sure what's wrong with it, after the last round of GRA that I share car with Pong, I join the AAM KKS autocross too, but there is a problem, my engine can't rev over 5,000rpm, well I guess is time to change the engine....L2S~!?

Neh......:thefinger:
change change change........:driver:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
yeh yeh...
change change change... L600 660cc 3 piston twin cam turbo... very good in torque....:burnout:

spare parts same as kelisa.. no problem....

Last edited:

jetpa86

Known Member
Oct 20, 2008
really ?
how fast it can go ?
im using L5 singlecam....:biggrin:

Bump: really ?
how fast it can go ?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
really ?
how fast it can go ?

:biggrin:
This one ar.. dun knoe how to explain but really nice to drive...:driver:
ori Auto also the respone better than ori manual L2S...:driver:

jetpa86

Known Member
Oct 20, 2008
in term of pickup or long distance drive ?
huhu
bump 4 L6 owner

Bump: in term of pickup or long distance drive ?
huhu
bump 4 L6 owner

zilole9729

Jan 11, 2009
for performance, besides changing our kancil's engine to L2 or L5, what else can we do? intake n exhaust is done. so what else?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Regarding this:smokin:

Normal modification
- Exhaust 1.8 inch with bullet and muffler ( must have bullet if not very noisy..hehe)
- Air filter Performance one...
- Better spark plug like iridium or iriway

Performance upgrade
- Aluminium crank pulley
- Adjustable cam pulley (L5 4piston hard to change as using chain belt)
- Engine balancing
- Change to bigger throttle body

Monster modification ( Where the game starts....hehehehehehhee)
- Bigger piston
- Bigger fuel pump
- Big turbo TD 04 or TD 025 the one that tons of people modified
- Bigger intercooler - put infront lo.. then will become the victim of JPJ huhuhuhuhuhu
- Piggyback ECU

Another option
- Change to DVVT engine if able to get la.. then rojak ur Turbo parts in.. then become nuts liao...hehehehehehe...

Good Luck...:driver:

Last edited:

kidda21

Known Member
Dec 25, 2008
yo all bros,

i juz change my engine to L2, looking to do next step but dunno which to go for. But my car now eat a bit engine oil, everytime engine cold start got a bit engine oil burst out from exhaust, is it time to overhaul???

and i got 1 question, sorry for my noobies, there is a lot of ppl tell me tat can modify to TD-04 but i m wondering wont be TD-04 too much for d engine to cattle? is it subaru turbo more suit? how much d cost to change? as i know need to make manifold, the buntut for turbo...etc

can any taikor here enlight me

thx

Bump: yo all bros,

i juz change my engine to L2, looking to do next step but dunno which to go for. But my car now eat a bit engine oil, everytime engine cold start got a bit engine oil burst out from exhaust, is it time to overhaul???

and i got 1 question, sorry for my noobies, there is a lot of ppl tell me tat can modify to TD-04 but i m wondering wont be TD-04 too much for d engine to cattle? is it subaru turbo more suit? how much d cost to change? as i know need to make manifold, the buntut for turbo...etc

can any taikor here enlight me

thx

l200turbo

Known Member
Jun 2, 2008
td 04-09 (pajero) should be no prob for stock l2s.
subaru rhf 4 series is more to comfort ride,not like td 04 series (superb g force).

Bump: td 04-09 (pajero) should be no prob for stock l2s.
subaru rhf 4 series is more to comfort ride,not like td 04 series (superb g force).

kidda21

Known Member
Dec 25, 2008
ic thx for d info
do taiko know how much it cost? and wats d work tat will involve?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Just out of curiousity folks, is there any 660cc users who have changed to EFi successfully but retained the 660 engine?

Bump: Just out of curiousity folks, is there any 660cc users who have changed to EFi successfully but retained the 660 engine?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WTA, which combination of absorbers and sport springs would be best for street use? i know most of u would change to adjustables, but IMO i think that it wud be too hard for regular everyday use.
opinions?
:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience