Open Pod Air Filter

mike77kl

Known Member
Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i plan to have 2 cars, one for city and one for highway.
The city car would be tiny, probably getting a viva with
really small, and light rims with thin tires, lighten pulleys
and flywheel. And the highway car is the other way round.

dohc4g93

Mar 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi,if use open pod filter on my 4g93, how does the ecu compensate the extra fuel? is it the MAF sensor will detect more air flow, hence signalling the ecu to increase fuel injector pulse to maintain the correct air fuel ratio? since i've installed adj fuel regulator (which is good for low end torque), i think its gonna be win win situation where i get good low end torque and better high end horsepower am i right?

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
like the small tube at the open pod air ram is for what? something ppl called air breather?

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
helo loose_end sir,

browsed the tread but no sure to d.i.y it. wer can i get such service?

cheers[/QUOTE]

Bro i doubt the design of the DIY webpage you shared. The connection to the air filter box looks nice and seems to work theoretically, but the CAI is pointed vertically to the floor. Means it isnt RAM air intake, but rather a longer hose to divert the air from outside. Yes we can get cooler air but I doubt the static pressure would actually resist the flow...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone seen this HKS product before? its a ignition booster system similar to latest HKS twin power. i need its wiring diagram or wire colour code. pls help.
thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience