Official KL Gathering

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Roll Call..Roll Call...TT on tonite at TTDI...so come one come all...young and old..all welcome...hehehe..even skyline and celica is welcome..hehehe

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hey..Mr. Tie..U very fast response..hehehe..nothing to do is it..hehehe.
Wow now with new laptop very active already...hahaha

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hey leofric..finally got to meet one of the elusive members of our club..hehehe. One of the members that went AWOL for a while..it was great meeting you and hope to see u more often at the TT..
It was quite a quiet TT last Fri with only 5 Altezzarian and 2 Silvia hot rods..our bro JayDM and his sidekick Seng..hehehe.
Nothing much happen except that a Skyline came out of nowhere and did some doughnuts in front of the mamak place ..prob just to liven up a dull nite..hehehe.
Hmmm..if Ash were to be there...there will be some sparks flying..hehehe

leofric32

Known Member
May 25, 2006
hey Greytezza, it was my pleasure to meet you as well. I would definitely find time to join the gathering.

It is great to see the continuation of the gathering even though sometimes it was just a few. Let's do one major gathering that we can see as many Tezza as possible.

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Wait till you come for the Karting session

HEy Bro and Sis,

Generally:-
It been a long long time I did not see you guys. How is your drive and driver? I heard the crowd is slow and rainning is the factor too leh...

Singapore:-
Been 11 days in Singapore; found that IS 250 is a trend and hot stuff there... Geylang road - Dun need to mention; Chick is like "WOW"; Electronic gadget is like RM 200 - 450 cheaper then here... Jewels is cheap too... at last i got my full face helmet. Do you like to know more? FRIday

Great Stuff:-
My car is ready to drive and great too; some say look like evo now... huh:angry:

BAd Stuff:-
I just lost my gf; not my fault but frankly speaking I dun even know why and why and why? Feel down now and all i can do is drive; lets go karting

Currently:-
A life without soul...

Cheers and welcome new comers.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Ivan bro, long time you see you also eh.. Congrats on the new paint job and helmet.. Can't wait to see your car now heh..

anyway, sorry for losing your gf.. must bbe tough eh.

leofric32

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Sorry to hear that you lost your girlfriend. Think about it this way, losing one's love old love is a beginning of another new one.

In the meantime, love your car more but drive slowly.

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Thanks and thank a million guys...

I m alright with the situations, all I want now is to KARTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Hey I miss you guys too....

leofric32

Known Member
May 25, 2006
While on my way to office this morning, I saw a white IS250 and it looks so great.

I think it is pearl white, twin pipe, heavy tinted windows and it has a chrome 19inch VIP type of rims with and R logo in the middle of the cap. I saw that brand before but forget what is it.

By the way it is in Bangkok, not KL. KL I have not seen much new IS

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well, the Japanese kids had an early start and exposure to the racing world as early as the days they were in pre-school. I bet these kids grew up liking all these fantastic 80's cars they've seen on TV. While I had a hectic Saturday evening, let's chill out with an awesome 80's cartoon/animation that resembles Speed Racer in it's own way.

The Tsukuba circuit has been there for almost 20 over years now, as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience