Sunday Video : Yoroshiku Mechadoc at Tsukuba Circuit

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Well, the Japanese kids had an early start and exposure to the racing world as early as the days they were in pre-school. I bet these kids grew up liking all these fantastic 80's cars they've seen on TV. While I had a hectic Saturday evening, let's chill out with an awesome 80's cartoon/animation that resembles Speed Racer in it's own way.

The Tsukuba circuit has been there for almost 20 over years now, as evidenced with this cartoon/animation. Kids of those days must have grown up to become one of the finest racers in the country now. Watch the video and can you guys identify all the cars in the video? Can you even tell which corner they had the crash in the video? Place your answers below.

YouTube - Yoroshiku Mechadoc

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
Yes i know which corner of the Tsukuba circuit.
They crashed at long right corner before the finish line.
The red car is the old RX7 Savanna the model is earlier than FC and FD driven by Takahashi brothers in Initial D. i forgot what model number already.

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
The red car looks like a fairlady....

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
actually it is the fairlady, its the blue thats the rx-7 savannah series. and the white car driven by the female looks like the RA series celica and the white PLOT car looks like a skyline r30/r31

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye everyone

Anybody know how to DIY rear bumper side marker installation step by step..please share ya

Tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience