Official KL Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hey Greytezza, it was my pleasure to meet you as well. I would definitely find time to join the gathering.

It is great to see the continuation of the gathering even though sometimes it was just a few. Let's do one major gathering that we can see as many Tezza as possible.

Wait till you come for the Karting session

HEy Bro and Sis,

Generally:-
It been a long long time I did not see you guys. How is your drive and driver? I heard the crowd is slow and rainning is the factor too leh...

Singapore:-
Been 11 days in Singapore; found that IS 250 is a trend and hot stuff there... Geylang road - Dun need to mention; Chick is like "WOW"; Electronic gadget is like RM 200 - 450 cheaper then here... Jewels is cheap too... at last i got my full face helmet. Do you like to know more? FRIday

Great Stuff:-
My car is ready to drive and great too; some say look like evo now... huh:angry:

BAd Stuff:-
I just lost my gf; not my fault but frankly speaking I dun even know why and why and why? Feel down now and all i can do is drive; lets go karting

Currently:-
A life without soul...

Cheers and welcome new comers.

Ivan bro, long time you see you also eh.. Congrats on the new paint job and helmet.. Can't wait to see your car now heh..

anyway, sorry for losing your gf.. must bbe tough eh.

Sorry to hear that you lost your girlfriend. Think about it this way, losing one's love old love is a beginning of another new one.

In the meantime, love your car more but drive slowly.

Thanks and thank a million guys...

I m alright with the situations, all I want now is to KARTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Hey I miss you guys too....

While on my way to office this morning, I saw a white IS250 and it looks so great.

I think it is pearl white, twin pipe, heavy tinted windows and it has a chrome 19inch VIP type of rims with and R logo in the middle of the cap. I saw that brand before but forget what is it.

By the way it is in Bangkok, not KL. KL I have not seen much new IS

yup... IS 250 is my next target or if it is too expensive then RX/WRX is my next choice...

no la, mines auto.. hence the interest in the 1jz with the manual
:P
jus wishful thinking,

clip...
convert to MT lor... cheaper...
bolt on a turbo to boost to 300hp later...
then u can catch that insane jhX... =P

Ya lah. of course u lah Hasra. Who else is insanely fast loh.

Aiyahhh..there he goes again..2 posting in one day..Jahax u offended this person ahhh..maybe he does not like skyjuice...hehehe

convert?
hai...
just read somewhere in the australian forum
even the manual engine is different from the auto version
some parts are made of titanium?
if were to convert need a whole half cut of a manual altezza hahahah
my as well go down the 1jz road...:P

Why bother with the convert..just sell the car and buy the car with engine you desire..less problem..less headache...

Top Bottom