Off-topic

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Vote "Yes" for Pirated DVD's :biggrin:

Btw, just a fren :hmmmm: Oooops ...

Red-Alert Red Alert - Wifey Has the Roller-pin :driver: :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:
Gonna be a while for the DVD to be out...:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: But the sound system in the cinema will be much much better house system leh...:confused: :confused: :confused:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Gonna be a while for the DVD to be out...:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: But the sound system in the cinema will be much much better house system leh...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yup, the sound-system in house is ALWAYS much, MUCH better ... Right, semperfi :hmmmm::biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
House much have good sound-system, and bedroom must have the BEST sound-system wor :rofl:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
most local bnr34 is much nicer than the 1 in F&F4. wat i seen is a bunch of old american muscle cars. tunnel is the worst part.

did u guys notice, after the scooby turtled n the propellar shaft (longshaft) was not there.

tokyo drift is much much better.

S

semperfi

most local bnr34 is much nicer than the 1 in F&F4. wat i seen is a bunch of old american muscle cars. tunnel is the worst part.

did u guys notice, after the scooby turtled n the propellar shaft (longshaft) was not there.

tokyo drift is much much better.
Ditto! The movie was crap and it has nothing to do with F&F4! The tunnel was a joke too. The R34 was a GT-T converted to GT-R. Previous F&F are way better. I noticed they used the big 100" LCD screen to cover the 3 analog meters located at the center. Save cost I guess!

Last edited by a moderator:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Speaking of LCD, What is gud and affordable LCD TV in the market? wanna put in my car...ehh silap:banghead:, I mean in my bedroom:rofl::rofl::rofl:

S

semperfi

Speaking of LCD, What is gud and affordable LCD TV in the market? wanna put in my car...ehh silap:banghead:, I mean in my bedroom:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ask S-Tune. He might be able to help. I'm currently using Aquos. No complain!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Reintel, I got 1 brand new 32" LCD to let go, let me know if you wants it before it is gone!! :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Ditto! The movie was crap and it has nothing to do with F&F4! The tunnel was a joke too. The R34 was a GT-T converted to GT-R. Previous F&F are way better. I noticed they used the big 100" LCD screen to cover the 3 analog meters located at the center. Save cost I guess!

Rahang there got ah :hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Rahang got! The last time I went there they had this DVD player the size of a flying saucer and their Plasma Tv was the size of Jusco. :biggrin:

I was thinking more so of a pair of huge rice-cookers wor :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

I was thinking more so of a pair of huge rice-cookers wor :hmmmm:
Didn't see if she had...I meant the place had any nice pair of huge rice cookers wor... :hmmmm:

I know I have a pair of huge ba... no no... that can't be right. Huge pair means I have a problem... Nevermind what I said.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Didn't see if she had...I meant the place had any nice pair of huge rice cookers wor... :hmmmm:

Hmmm ... might settle for a set of nice piece of waffle ... ooops, I mean waffler-maker ... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

on most tri y headers, i noticed pairing of cylinder 1 and 4, 2 and 3 (1-4, 2-3) which forms non-sequential header but i saw some tri y headers have pairings of 1-2, 3-4 which forms sequential header

im hunting for new tri y header but im confused with which one to choose to suit overall street performance output

anyone can enlighten me on the effect of pairings of header primaries on the power curve?
it will be good if i know the difference so i can choose which one is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience