Off-topic

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Vote "Yes" for Pirated DVD's :biggrin:

Btw, just a fren :hmmmm: Oooops ...

Red-Alert Red Alert - Wifey Has the Roller-pin :driver: :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:
Gonna be a while for the DVD to be out...:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: But the sound system in the cinema will be much much better house system leh...:confused: :confused: :confused:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Gonna be a while for the DVD to be out...:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: But the sound system in the cinema will be much much better house system leh...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yup, the sound-system in house is ALWAYS much, MUCH better ... Right, semperfi :hmmmm::biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
House much have good sound-system, and bedroom must have the BEST sound-system wor :rofl:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
most local bnr34 is much nicer than the 1 in F&F4. wat i seen is a bunch of old american muscle cars. tunnel is the worst part.

did u guys notice, after the scooby turtled n the propellar shaft (longshaft) was not there.

tokyo drift is much much better.

S

semperfi

most local bnr34 is much nicer than the 1 in F&F4. wat i seen is a bunch of old american muscle cars. tunnel is the worst part.

did u guys notice, after the scooby turtled n the propellar shaft (longshaft) was not there.

tokyo drift is much much better.
Ditto! The movie was crap and it has nothing to do with F&F4! The tunnel was a joke too. The R34 was a GT-T converted to GT-R. Previous F&F are way better. I noticed they used the big 100" LCD screen to cover the 3 analog meters located at the center. Save cost I guess!

Last edited by a moderator:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Speaking of LCD, What is gud and affordable LCD TV in the market? wanna put in my car...ehh silap:banghead:, I mean in my bedroom:rofl::rofl::rofl:

S

semperfi

Speaking of LCD, What is gud and affordable LCD TV in the market? wanna put in my car...ehh silap:banghead:, I mean in my bedroom:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ask S-Tune. He might be able to help. I'm currently using Aquos. No complain!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Reintel, I got 1 brand new 32" LCD to let go, let me know if you wants it before it is gone!! :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Ditto! The movie was crap and it has nothing to do with F&F4! The tunnel was a joke too. The R34 was a GT-T converted to GT-R. Previous F&F are way better. I noticed they used the big 100" LCD screen to cover the 3 analog meters located at the center. Save cost I guess!

Rahang there got ah :hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Rahang got! The last time I went there they had this DVD player the size of a flying saucer and their Plasma Tv was the size of Jusco. :biggrin:

I was thinking more so of a pair of huge rice-cookers wor :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

I was thinking more so of a pair of huge rice-cookers wor :hmmmm:
Didn't see if she had...I meant the place had any nice pair of huge rice cookers wor... :hmmmm:

I know I have a pair of huge ba... no no... that can't be right. Huge pair means I have a problem... Nevermind what I said.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Didn't see if she had...I meant the place had any nice pair of huge rice cookers wor... :hmmmm:

Hmmm ... might settle for a set of nice piece of waffle ... ooops, I mean waffler-maker ... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:angry_smile: Here's the story:-

I live at Jalan Ipoh. Last two nights, Around 6.30am... heard people climbing over my gate, then car alarm rang!!! I walked to the living room and saw 5 people around my car already. 2 of them inside. I shouted but they didn't give a f@#$, I can't go out there you know. One of them kicked my spoiler off. Oh ya, I'm driving a MRS by the way. what a loser.....I rang the police but they took long time to arrive. You know what's the best...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience