Off-topic

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
During my SAU days, we had to deal with so much off-topic posts that more than not ended up becoming a nuisance since some of them were so irrelevant to the original topic. To overcome the situation, we had a sticky thread called the Wasteland which was for random off-topic banter.I propose something similar since the increased activity on these forums have led most topics astray. I have to admit to being part of the problem therefore must try to be part of the solution.

So, could we have an OT thread which you guys can go on and on about everything under the sun thus allowing the other topics to be more informative and less tedious at having to go through 10 pages of sometimes irrelevant posts?

For example the 800hp GTR thread and the 'new to skyline' which ends up in a TT session.

Just a suggestion. What you guys think?

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
I am so agree with that!!
Such a nuisance to scroll pages after pages to get a 2 sentence answer. hehehe..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Haha ... This is "creative" ... in theory practical ... Unfortunately, it the bull's followed by tech's, and tt's, and bull's and tech's that is keeping most thread alive anyway ... :listen:

Love the 800hp GTR which somehow evolved into marriage with kids, auntie ... blah, blah, blah, talk but hey, the thread is still alive and posts were generated, rating goes up, everyone is happy.

TT, I thought is healthy for the forummers and the forum itself really ... Promotes friendship amongst Zth ... :smokin:

Anyway, that's my thoughts ... No offence to anyone but just my little thoughts ... Sorry, me no "expert", just expert in bulls anyway ... Haha ... :banghead:

Btw, good job Tom for getting us back online :wavey:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Right you are! Big thanks to Tom - missed my dose of ZTH these past couple days.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
What you guys think about FnF4? They trashed the BNR34 pretty bad, almost made it seem to look as strong as an Off roader 4 x 4. The fourth dose of FnF has been a slight disappointment in terms of cars n skills.

S

semperfi

What you guys think about FnF4? They trashed the BNR34 pretty bad, almost made it seem to look as strong as an Off roader 4 x 4. The fourth dose of FnF has been a slight disappointment in terms of cars n skills.
The movie sux big time. They used the GT-T for the thrashing bit. What a waste!!!

Bump:
haven't seen it yet. :biggrin:
Don't waste your time and money. Worst movie I've seen so far. :banghead:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
semperfi, you actually went for the movie (ie. the cinema)? Should have waited for the dvd ... Pay RM5, can swap around for a laugh ma ... :rofl:

S

semperfi

semperfi, you actually went for the movie (ie. the cinema)? Should have waited for the dvd ... Pay RM5, can swap around for a laugh ma ... :rofl:
Yup, after 20 years. Went with friends just for the heck of it... Can't believe we went for 2 movies in a row. Never liked cinemas... too many censorships and it kills the movie!!! I'll pay RM30 for pirated ones just to see the "whole" movie even if it's a cinema copy! :proud:

I support Pirated DVDs!! :smokin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yup, after 20 years. Went with friends just for the heck of it... Can't believe we went for 2 movies in a row. Never liked cinemas... too many censorships and it kills the movie!!! I'll pay RM30 for pirated ones just to see the "whole" movie even if it's a cinema copy! :proud:

I support Pirated DVDs!! :smokin:

Vote "Yes" for Pirated DVD's :biggrin:

Btw, just a fren :hmmmm: Oooops ...

Red-Alert Red Alert - Wifey Has the Roller-pin :driver: :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just change my alternator.. the recent one k.o already..
but after the change it become overvoltage.. (15v ++)
if not mistaken the idle on between 13.5 to 14.5 v..
so, what is the problem now and how to fix it..
the alternator is ok when testing on others car..
my friends said i need to jump one wire from alternator to abttery.. but he forget which wire.. hehe.

thanks.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience