I Got Gangbanged Nicely At Jalan Ipoh!!!

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
:angry_smile: Here's the story:-

I live at Jalan Ipoh. Last two nights, Around 6.30am... heard people climbing over my gate, then car alarm rang!!! I walked to the living room and saw 5 people around my car already. 2 of them inside. I shouted but they didn't give a f@#$, I can't go out there you know. One of them kicked my spoiler off. Oh ya, I'm driving a MRS by the way. what a loser.....I rang the police but they took long time to arrive. You know what's the best part? it's not only 5, there are other 8 outside with motors, trying to ramp through my front gate. Some of them shouting, as if they are on drugs or somethng. my neighbours could just watched from the balcony as they could not do anything. the bastards challenged them to come down if they have the guts. I turned on the lights and my car alarm kept ringing. they fled once they got my player... just like that....

damage:- side screen (cost me RM1,400)
- dvd player (1 month old) (RM4,400)

what can i say?

WhiTeHoWLinG

Jun 30, 2005
KL
OMFG!!! I know how u feel exactly dude. Really sorry to hear what happened. After hearing much of the theft stories from zth fellows, this could be something slightly new. Too daring liao the thiefs nowadays... IMAGINE getting ur car gangbanged in front of u while ur helpless. That's F**CKING terrible man!!! I wished the authorities were there to take them down 1 by 1. The world would be so much peaceful without these incivilised morons.

Last edited:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
aiyoh shit man.....im shocked at wat happened to u man...i really kenot imagine that happening to me la..

holy fark!

there's like...no where else to safely park our cars anymore man...i think must lock up our cars with pad locks la..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
sad to hear, i wish you had a shotgun. sigh. good thing they weren't crazy enough to set a fire or something.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
aih..but i really think ur neighbours shud have help.
i know la..they surely sleeping or scared...but if they helped...this wont happen again and they will get caught.

the muthafarkers know no1 will help..that's y they're so daring..

lucifer1337

Jan 11, 2006
shit! i was shocked and angry after i read this, maybe u should rear some fierce killer dogs behind ur gates..
sorry to hear ur story man

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
lucifer1337 said:
shit! i was shocked and angry after i read this, maybe u should rear some fierce killer dogs behind ur gates..
sorry to hear ur story man
dogs also wont help..some1 here kena b4..his dog was poisoned.gave it a sum food with poison...that's even more farked up

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
damn cheowweng, sorry about the loss.

this is getting too fucking brave of this idiots. Be warn that (since there were more then 1) they can / will be stupidly brave to try again!!

Are there any police petroling around of /guards doing so. I know of some housing estate a hiring guards for security.

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
My house area's security sucks... it has a pondok la.. but till 12 only..... i waited for 20 minutes on a waja police came (2 person), hmm... just wondering what they can do if they reach there on time, 2 vs 13///.....:retarded:
anyway, I'm fixing up the car already...luckily they did not tear my soft top.........I think the best prevention is don make your car too obvious. I'd changed my front gate and fencing system already... dont let poeple see inside your house...then.. cover your car.... don turn on the lights at the porch but turn on the lights at the gate......if you got a garage that can close its door, better... haih........ ...

Calz83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Ipoh/KL
WTF....!!! Yo buddy did u manage to list down their bikez registrationz num...??
Or any sign of group from them....!!! At least u can report to the police which may follow ur info to trace those CB Kia.....!!!! Or else there will be another victimz...!!!
Really 13th GHOST lar.....!!!!! Insane to da MAX....!!!!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
true about the closed gated (prevention of prying eyes) but lighting is important as some burglars may hide behind tree/porch.

You may need a fierce dog unfortunately.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience