1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
aibon said:
no class ar?
no going out ar?
i damn sien la..........dont know wat to do!?:confused:
come to PG and visit me and Muramatsu San.... :) then perhaps u in between u can drop by and visit the maker of Supra GT San in Ipoh hehehe...

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
CarismaGT said:
come to PG and visit me and Muramatsu San.... :) then perhaps u in between u can drop by and visit the maker of Supra GT San in Ipoh hehehe...
yo..yo...Carismagt san i would love too but have to work la.....:p
u n mura san have 2 come down next month also wat and dont forget supra san.....
japan GT.....right?:confused:

if i go there u must intro jap gals to me ya!?:D

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
aibon said:
yo..yo...Carismagt san i would love too but have to work la.....:p
u n mura san have 2 come down next month also wat and dont forget supra san.....
japan GT.....right?:confused:

if i go there u must intro jap gals to me ya!?:D
basket... earlier u say u dunno wht to do.. now i suggest to u and u give excuse that u got work pula?? intro... sian ler keep on intro to ppl only hahaha...

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
aibon said:
heheheh yup.......wat ar u doing now la...i damn sien la....
I'm just sitting infront of the pc now lar.. Like Duh..
Hheheheh.. Don't angry ya?

You leh?
Sure sitting infront of pc as well rite..
Well, checking out ZTH...
Hehhehe...

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
CarismaGT said:
basket... earlier u say u dunno wht to do.. now i suggest to u and u give excuse that u got work pula?? intro... sian ler keep on intro to ppl only hahaha...
hehehe:D snake abit meh..........intro la......when u come to KL i wil try to intro some babe to u la....k?

i can snake abit at work la.... but Pg to far la.... how to snake for so long.............3 hours just to drive there....n to drive back it another 3 more hours tat wil be one day alreaddy ler.......:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, any1 here have the experience in upgrading their wira suspension?
i mean from 1.3 to 1.6 suspension... as i know, the 1.6 absober n spring is bigger in diameter. so is the top mount different? i mean the black cover to coordinat the spring n to screw at the top. i ask a few forman n some suspension sellers, some said need to change. but some of them nvr mention abt that thing at all, say just buy the 1.6 spring n absober will do.
any1 could help me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience