Nissan old skool club? anyone?

clemeoi87

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
hey raja mongkut so ill conform with u about when im coming to get the brake servo but im very sure of changin it....Most probably on friday or mayb saturday...thankx man

clemeoi87

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
Hey traitorjack, welcome to the Nisan Old Skool club man~

The datsun 260z is a nice ride man...

clemeoi87

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
Hayo raja mongkut im getting very impation lar... U know 4 wat lar... How r u by te way man... Ey need to ask u sometin else could u get a set of lower arms 4 my sunny from ur chop shop ar. Thankx man.

Cheers,
Clement

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
me ok la... today did a stupid thing....

i replaced my Sflow with a straight.... now cant tahan the noise.... wonder how it sound like on NA..

anyway i feel like taking it out already... doesnt look as big as the drager but sounds much much louder. cant take the noise!

anyway, hey clem, i'll be calling u later. i have to teman my gf to melaka 2nite la.. will only be back sun morn...

Sep 30, 2006
NEW HERE ~ Hi All . . .

Hi Nice To Meet You All..I'm New Here..And I WOuld Like To Join The Ol Skool Club..My Nissan Sunny 130Y ..I Will Post The Picture..:Not_Impressed: Hmm , Soon I Hope ...:_: Anyway, Cheers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The go-kart circuit at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was recently refurbished and has been relaunched together with a new operator in charge that will now co-manage the go-kart circuit with SIC.

Designed by renowned Formula One track designer Hermann Tilke, the man responsible for the layout of SIC’s main track as well as other tracks on the Formula One calendar, the go-kart track is 1.247km long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience