NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
This is like a hot chick asking for a boob and ass flattening/reduction Job, or pen*s shortening surgery...
It doesn't make any sense!

Just a 2 cent opinion from an immature kid with microscopic salary and A small potato car

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
just maintain original size bro....yuo will regret if downsize,then many problem occurs..braking systems,electronic problems.....pening kepala nanti maa....

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
OMG this only stopped at page 10 !!!!! /CRY !!!!

BTW fashion softie who likes to shop and doodle with fashion, if i heard you saying this in real life.... i might.....loose... control... and... just.... walk.... to .. you... and...... Oh wait... that's intention to cause grievous bodily harm. I might get sued .... Maybe this is your agenda !!! to enrage enough people here till they all threaten to kill you and you sue them for $$$!. Brilliant.... Brilliantly done.

Open a new thread...... " Can I downgrade my intelligence from 80 IQ to 50IQ ? :( " I'm sure many people would love to help you achieve that :)

/Waits for TS to reply and boost this to Page 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Been out of touch after selling my ride....but this thread sure bonds the closed community for loving NISSAN's....giving advice even to those who don't understand what the Skyline represents to die-hard enthusiast. Just kinda sad there are ppl like Gtrmaniac who still thinks its a Datsun with twin turbos!! Hope he managed to exchange with Gobiz, better to let someone who actually appreciate that phat rubber & brakes.

Anyway I'm gotta light up a cigar and start planning my next rocket ride.... :-)

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Been out of touch after selling my ride....but this thread sure bonds the closed community for loving NISSAN's....giving advice even to those who don't understand what the Skyline represents to die-hard enthusiast. Just kinda sad there are ppl like Gtrmaniac who still thinks its a Datsun with twin turbos!! Hope he managed to exchange with Gobiz, better to let someone who actually appreciate that phat rubber & brakes.

Anyway I'm gotta light up a cigar and start planning my next rocket ride.... :-)
I don't think he knows what's Datsun. :rofl:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Im sorry to diverge a bit out of topic TS a.k.a gtrmaniac. Can I have a simple picture of you? I would like to make a small statue of you and pray to it. You are my new god now.

Sorry for the request and thanks.

terry_ysk

Nov 26, 2008
serdang
Sean, it's better to stick to the stock wheels & tires for your case.
If U insist on down-sizing, make sure the smaller wheels U're getting can clear the huge Brembo calipers & disc rotors that comes standard on your R35 =)

agree....nissan have do R&D for GTR35 for many year....downgrade will spoil ur car performance.check at u tube.even down grade to 19" already worst....just sharing....happi motoring