Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
9pm..... if weather permits, we shall take a drive to putrajaya this time.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Sorry guys, couldn't get the tickets for you all, as transformers is really a hit show, there are some tickets, but no good seats.

In order to make this successful, I guess we shld have a tt first and we shall try this again in future.

I was thinking to have a tt this Thursday, to catch up. Same place, same time at Shell station.

Btw, for those who are new, pm me your phone number for me to keep you abreast.

Cheers.
wokeh...if i'm free dat time...surely i will join....count me in:itsme:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Please be informed that this Thursday's gathering has been called off. Largely due to poor response.

Anyway... I'll be organising a photo shoot session at Putrajaya and probably a go cart session at Shah Alam next Saturday afternoon. Those who are interested, please confirm below. You have sufficient notice from today. It's for next Saturday!!!

1. Z-Ice

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Aiyo why? I im free this thursday, then cancel pulak. I see if can join for the saturday...

Last edited:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
was in sunway today and drove pass links, i saw at least 5 fairlady z33 for sale. outside links. i think the shop does it up and sells it. some were looking pretty good. does anyone know more infomation on this? if any engine work was done to it then sell or what..

Bump: was in sunway today and drove pass links, i saw at least 5 fairlady z33 for sale. outside links. i think the shop does it up and sells it. some were looking pretty good. does anyone know more infomation on this? if any engine work was done to it then sell or what..

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Anyway... I'll be organising a photo shoot session at Putrajaya and probably a go cart session at Shah Alam next Saturday afternoon. Those who are interested, please confirm below. You have sufficient notice from today. It's for next Saturday!!!

1. Z-Ice
2. katzman90

Wow... the response for this is also poor man!!! How to organise get-together like this!!!

Look's like the Zs are really ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep::sleep::sleep:

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
nah relax bro, maybe owner busy with their works. got a fat-lady to pay ma :biggrin: and just make this gathering free for all. who want to join come, duwan dont come. just my suggestion :smile: