Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Yesterday we had our TT and boy, it was by far the biggest gathering for us. Glad that almost everyone took the time and effort to make it.

Ok.... to recap....

Basically, we have to meet at 8am at Mosin Mamak (TTDI), where we met yesterday night on Sunday 21 June 2009.

Important announcement : There'll be a gathering again this Friday night at the same place at Mosin Mamak, I'll be collecting the ticket monies, toll monies and RM5 participation fee. Also the sticker to be given out by our sponsor to be stuck on your windscreen.

See you all this Friday night. Cheers.

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
anyone know tat got 1 fairlady 350z fix the 2JZ engine?anyone know the website?

Bump: anyone know tat got 1 fairlady 350z fix the 2JZ engine?anyone know the website?

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
On second thought, we all meet at Shell Station at Bandar Utama sharp at 8.30pm. Cheers.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Although it was raining then hot, rain then hot again, overall..... very hot and humid, we had a great time one way or another.

Thanks to Beautle i.e. Nazim would helped out in grouping everyone in the beginning and to our sponsor and Lord1700, FX-Open which provided us the 'ang pow'. Tq tq.

Should you all have any pics, please post it on especially on the fairlady club members and cars.

Cheers guys and gals. Take care and drive safe.

beautle

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hehe ur welcome.. n thanks to lord too for the "ang pow". hehe.. really enjoyed yesterday.. but the sunburn is really terrible.. haha! so Z-ice, u managed to overtake the subaru yesterday?? unichip maaaaa... hahahahaaaa!!:adore:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
hehe ur welcome.. n thanks to lord too for the "ang pow". hehe.. really enjoyed yesterday.. but the sunburn is really terrible.. haha! so Z-ice, u managed to overtake the subaru yesterday?? unichip maaaaa... hahahahaaaa!!:adore:

hehehe..... can chase up eventually!!! pick-up tak boleh-lah. Subaru ada Turbo..... la.

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made the event a successful one. We all had fun and of course....... like everyone else... sun burnt!!! That's why I said to bring sun tan lotion, but we guys mah... macho right? Never applied, that's why-lah!!! (that included me!!!)

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Although it was raining then hot, rain then hot again, overall..... very hot and humid, we had a great time one way or another.

Thanks to Beautle i.e. Nazim would helped out in grouping everyone in the beginning and to our sponsor and Lord1700, FX-Open which provided us the 'ang pow'. Tq tq.

Should you all have any pics, please post it on especially on the fairlady club members and cars.

Cheers guys and gals. Take care and drive safe.
Mr. President William Obama,

Thanks for putting this all together..you got my vote to be the ZClub President permanently !!
And of course thanks to Nazim too for leading us safely to the meetup point and thanks to our good Lord for the RM100 (maybe next time can be RM200 kah? :biggrin:).

Till the next meet....meanwhile back to :sleep:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Oh ya.....
Do we have our own club shirt or club sticker?? :hmmmm:
yeah soon we will have...we r working on it now..:smile:

Mr. President William Obama,

Thanks for putting this all together..you got my vote to be the ZClub President permanently !!
And of course thanks to Nazim too for leading us safely to the meetup point and thanks to our good Lord for the RM100 (maybe next time can be RM200 kah? :biggrin:).

Till the next meet....meanwhile back to :sleep:
hehehe...our next super event is d launching of 370Z...maybe can consider dat amount...we will see how....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve all wondered what it would be like, but few could actually get the chance to put it in practice. What are we talking about? It’s a direct comparison of between driving a course in real life and on Gran Turismo 5 with the same car and wheelman.

Denis Malevanyi is quite the driver and he’s hustled a BMW M3 around the Nurburgring with the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience