Nissan Fairlady Club

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
was in sunway today and drove pass links, i saw at least 5 fairlady z33 for sale. outside links. i think the shop does it up and sells it. some were looking pretty good. does anyone know more information on this? if any engine work was done to it then sell or what.
today i've went there n check...yes it was for sale....price range 145k~170k....some got supercharger....:driver:

Last edited:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
wah. dam kau kau wei. hahahaha. they actually looked really nice.. thanks for that info.
i would advise future people who are gonna buy a fairlady to check that out first..

Bump: can some one organise a track day?
i want to try a go at sepang. and how much does it roughly cost?
and any extra stuff that i would need to prepare for it?
sorry, ive never done it before. but really intrested to try.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
whats the top speed for a 2003 fairlady z33 stock with the limiter taken off?

Bump: whats the top speed for a 2003 fairlady z33 stock with the limiter taken off?

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
I have got different opinions from various people on this but I suppose this is depending on the mods that you have. Like when I put in my de cat my top speed was reduced by 2kph before my speed limiter was removed. That means from being able to do 189 kph I could only muster 187kph. However after the removal of the speed limiter and the addition of an open port air filter, the top end has a lot more power. Ryo. One of the members of our club managed about 230+kph on the highway.....

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
my personal record is 260kmh during my journey to kuantan using LPT....it was my previous engine which is VQ35DE....d new engine dat i've put into my machine VQ35HR...not yet tested...:driver:

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Tried once, 260km/h on LEKAS highway with passenger. Stock standard except HKS SLD for speed limit removal. :)

ryo87

Aug 13, 2008
wow... hr engine, guess it could reach 280-300 easily, haha... can keep up with skyline.
Seems that the maximum speed would be 260km/h as lord and snx experienced... aggressive sifus:driver: although i have never reach 260 due to obstruction ahead but i could feel the torque response around 230 which has the potential to accelerate further even the engine is stock standard. Also, it depends on the mods that the car equip with as fairlady350 mentioned.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Is that true top speed or just a meter readout?

didnt manage to do a top speed run with my bro yet....I mean with 350z....

But my personal record is around 240-250 with my big bike.....:biggrin:

Gonna upgrade with even bigger bike & let see if my Z can keep up with it....:biggrin:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
haha. what if you hit a cat or something thats walking pass... :hmmmm:

have you guys seen the picture of the z4 and the kangaroo in ausi?

Bump: haha. what if you hit a cat or something thats walking pass... :hmmmm:

have you guys seen the picture of the z4 and the kangaroo in ausi?

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
maybe its the new z4, i dunno..

wanted to take a spirited drive today but it rained, the car got so tail happy..
:rofl: which was even more fun.. i still left the traction control on tho, just so it dosent get out of hand.. :D

Bump: maybe its the new z4, i dunno..

wanted to take a spirited drive today but it rained, the car got so tail happy..
:rofl: which was even more fun.. i still left the traction control on tho, just so it dosent get out of hand.. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey members,

I am a Malaysian. I used to be a student in USA and now I have graduated with a Master degree. I have then work here for more than a year. I own a car in here for almost 3 years and I would like to import it back to Malaysia. My car is a LHD car. 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. Anyone know the procedure to import it back to Malaysia? Also register to drive on the road. The cost, etc?
Please help! Thanks a lot.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience