Nismo meter cluster.. Mileage reset?

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
I think it's wiser , stick to RON97 above...for any JDM Sports Car...just my 2 cents tho..

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
They phasing out RON92 and to be replaced with RON95...RON97 still available..

yeah sorry typo i mean RO92. This is even more shite, coz i just comfirmed that my place dont have anything else except RON95(they remove RON97 too in my area)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Hi guys, nice to meet u all GTR owner, I'm new here. Anyway, tomorrow I'm gonna go to view a bnr V-spec 2. Actually I have view this car last week, the mileage is about 30k+ with the nismo meter, after see this topic I start to worry. Is the dealer normally help us to do the compression test? Tomorrow gonna confirm this car already if I didn't see this topic. Or maybe anyone of senior here know this car, hopefully can know some information about this car from you. This bnr34 is with a GT wing and Veilside Rim and nismo muffler, can find out at motor trader. I'll very appreciate for any senior's suggestion here.

By the way, I wonder anyone bought the Sunway BN34 Vspec 2 today? Yesterday I just call the agent to ask about this car, this morning I call again to make appointment to view car but he told me car has been sold...... 0_0 I think that car is like awesome condition, too bad I slow him 1 step.

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
NeniNeniBoBo, I doubt the dealer will do a compression test for you.
What's most important is not the mileage but the overall condition of the car.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Thank you for your information, but I not so expert to hear how smooth of the engine condition is. I have read the "buying a gtr" from darkchild senior, listen the engine sound..... but it is quite hard for me. Anyway i'll try to check other thing like test the oil pressure, check the coolant, oil level. And one thing is, this car have change some part like pulley, cam, tomei fuel rail and aluminum tank, is it good to buy a moded gtr? Sorry for noob question, the aluminum tank is coolant tank?(the one below the fuse box)

Anyway, this is the picture i get from mudah.com.

Attachments

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Looks like it has a lot of mods - quite the works. Here's the list I can see:

1. Greddy fuel rail, and braided plumbing
2. Sard FPR
3. Breather tank
4. ARC oil catch tank (that's the one next to the fuse box)
5. Nismo intake plenum
6. HKS cam pulley
7. Greddy clear pulley cover
8. Aftermarket radiator
9. HKS turbo piping kit
10. Aftermarket suspension, either Ohlins or Aragosta
11. HKS air-filter
12. Aftermarket stand-alone ecu (note, no AFM's; MAP next to breather tank)
13. Silicone pipings.
14. Nismo oil cap.
15. Intercooler pipings kit.

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
looks like a nice light modded car but don't take my word for it. The "alluminium" tank is the combi tank of oil catch tank+radiator reserve.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Bring to a workshop and have them to check it out for you would be better. Don't the book by its cover.....

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Thank you for all bro suggestion here, I have bought this car already, loan has been approved. Anyway, I request the dealer change some new part to me, therefore will take this car within 1 week+. Btw, I planning in future will change the bumper, any good place recommend for genuine brand body style around KL? Sorry if I posting at wrong thread, I'm still new here.

To:NISMO S-TUNE
Thank you S-tune bro. Yup, I plan to do an inspection after get this car, heard some bro said PPI(including dyno run) is suggested to do at Link once get this car, only rm300???

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
RM300 for a dyno run? That's costly.
Well Links only layan GTR anyway. :thefinger:

NeniNeniBoBo, congrats on the purchase. I'm sure you'll be a very happy owner. :)

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
:biggrin:Thank you so much~ Ya, now everyday I smile and laugh non stop, just thinking of the day when driving this car. Just worry my gf will jealous only, because I'm sure I will sayang my GTR more than her, WAKAKAKA~

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
dude, how much u bought the GTR? congrats man....

V-spec, Links layan GTR only...sure or not? :)

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
To be honest, Link not only layan GTR, is only layan Nissan sport car~ LOL~ I bought this car at rm19X, dealer willing to change 1 set of TE37(bronze) for me~ Anyway, u guys know this car previous owner? I heard the dealer said previous owner p.number is "AE? 1" from ipoh.

dean_nojum

Sep 6, 2009
johor
To be honest, Link not only layan GTR, is only layan Nissan sport car~ LOL~ I bought this car at rm19X, dealer willing to change 1 set of TE37(bronze) for me~ Anyway, u guys know this car previous owner? I heard the dealer said previous owner p.number is "AE? 1" from ipoh.
wat a nic match..gtr n te37..huhu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm wanted to paint my car before CNY, any recommended place to go for? cheap cheap one and quality not bad also la...

my base is white colour, so i need only to paint a layer of white onto it, maybe 2k white, champion white or the white colour like DC2 one..

how much does it cost? some quote me Rm1200, some above RM1500... 1200 is ok, but heard workmanship is so so only..

anyway, my budget are around Rm1.2k... if can get...

thanks zthians :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience