Nid help! 4G93P from Eterna to Wira...

haiyoweiya

Jul 28, 2006
Good day to all mates here...

Recently I've purchased a 2nd hand Wira from used car dealer, which has already converted to 1.8 DOHC 4G93P engine.

Later I realized that there's no diagnostic socket on this car.

Is it due to the fact that the Eterna wiring loom cannot fit onto Wira?

Is there any risk(s) or any hassles in the future if the engine check light lits on?

Nid you guys to advise me...

Thanks in advance...

:adore:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
if im not mistaken,yeah...eterna engine wiring doesnot fit wira as its a bit short and the wiring has been 'sambung-sambung'...the wire might putus...but not really sure bout tat

haiyoweiya

Jul 28, 2006
ham_m2: I wonder how they manage to put on the engine without the diagnosis socket... Ain't it supposed to be important?

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
im not really sure bout that la bro...
but 3 or 4 months ago,my bro bought a Satria GTi's engine...Then my fren mechanic found that the wiring that the bastard giv is from eterna one not from gti...he said that it was shorter than wira one and if want to use it,need to sambung...he also said can sambung but cant gurantee as the wire might putus...so eventually,im using 1.8 SOHC wiring and a 1.5 distributor...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
wiring for dohc n sohc r a lot different bro, cant even rojak there...
ur current wiring now is for what engine? n 1.5 distributor? how come? really 'rojak habis' ur engine wiring...
how 'big' is the different ? Or you are guessing ??

haiyoweiya, your car original is 1.5 ? Injector or Carb ?

amad108..

Known Member
Jul 27, 2004
no, i'm not guessing, sohc n dohc sure got diff in wiring, if not sure can use 4g91 ecu on 4g92sohc engine n wiring....

last time i try to convert dohc from sohc got prob with wiring n distributor.. that's why la.. but if me, i just ignore the diagnostic socket, it just use for checking ur engine status got faulty or not, if u use e-manage settle..

coz e-manage will override all the output data n use it own data which can be setting according what u want.. so anything happen, u just check the e-manage only.. hehe, can?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I am new to car mod. Need some expert advice on this.

I am seeking for the extra top end power of my car. I am driving a 1.8MT and it tops out at 205km/h (need a bit more to pit against most modern cars). Coincidentally my father drives a 2.0AT Inspira and I am thinking of engine swap between the two cars since he does not really utilise its full power.

I do not wish to go down the BOT way due to the potential risk of destroying the engine and the issue of long-term reliability...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience