WTB: 1.8 4G93P DOHC Parts

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
WTB: 1.8 4G93P DOHC Parts
Hey there,

Im looking for parts from the 4G93P, old model, which is the engine in Putra and Gti.
The parts that I require are as followed:

1. ECU (not the Siemens ecu)
2. Complete wiring and socket from the ecu harness all the way into the engine bay
3. Distributor and coil
4. Sensors - knock sensor, air flow sensor and every other sensor that is required.

Please contact me at
012 2196719 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks...
Brian

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
FYI, if you're planning on doing conversion Siemens > MMC, you may need the intake manifold, throttle body, EGR sensors & hoses (+harness) too. You may also try to use back your Bosch distributor as those are rated much better than the MMC's. Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
>.<

I appreciate your information but am not changing into the MMC ecu. But what im curious is that can the new ditributor be fitted in the older ones? If im not mistaken the newer ones cannot be adjusted.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience