Nicole, the chick modder

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It is over rated and a money maker for many businesses.
However, whether single or married still can be celebrated....:beer: or :tee:

I have a friend whose son is born on that day, so name obviously is Valentino.....:biggrin:
The dishes some were publish in the newspaper. The portion is kinda small. Maybe is more of a France kind of style in dishes decoration or something. But seriously, I would find it not worth paying so much for such small portion.

Celebrated only once. Valentine's Day and it was not only costly but the food is real bad.
Some italian restaurant at 1utama.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
It is over rated and a money maker for many businesses.
However, whether single or married still can be celebrated....:beer: or :tee:

I have a friend whose son is born on that day, so name obviously is Valentino.....:biggrin:
yea, everyday could be V day if u want it too.. not just that particular day

i have a girl friend's name valentina
Sure or not: got really Valentino and Valentina, meh?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The dishes some were publish in the newspaper. The portion is kinda small. Maybe is more of a France kind of style in dishes decoration or something. But seriously, I would find it not worth paying so much for such small portion.

Celebrated only once. Valentine's Day and it was not only costly but the food is real bad.
Some italian restaurant at 1utama.
That is why it is over rated. Many actually buy roses a day or two before put in the fridge to use on V day...haha! That is like RM2 vs RM20 per rose.....:banghead:

Better you take gf eat day before.....hahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Sure or not: got really Valentino and Valentina, meh?
Got brother, my friend's son leh!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is why it is over rated. Many actually buy roses a day or two before put in the fridge to use on V day...haha! That is like RM2 vs RM20 per rose.....:banghead:

Better you take gf eat day before.....hahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Got brother, my friend's son leh!
That's why I bought roses for her previously on her birthday long time ago and left it at the restaurant as a surprise later when I bring her there.

Somewhat may look like Valentine's day came early or some may think I was proposing to her or something haha!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This year I'm celebrating my V-day with my wife and my little daughter...and my wife told me she will kill me if I buy her a bouquet of roses. Reason being, no place to put them and ask me buy 1 enough already...Hahahahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This year I'm celebrating my V-day with my wife and my little daughter...and my wife told me she will kill me if I buy her a bouquet of roses. Reason being, no place to put them and ask me buy 1 enough already...Hahahahaha
My gf ask me to give her the cost of the roses in money form better. :rofl:
Roses are just over rated.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yeah true.. roses are just a waste of money.. and obviously it can't represent your love to your gf/wife as it dies easily and fast :P
give it some botox...Muahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I think I just by a bundle of Kangkung for my wife.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
give it some botox...Muahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I think I just by a bundle of Kangkung for my wife.....
Take her for Sotong Kangkung during Valentine's Day. :top:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
kangkung? and sotong some more? think u'll lena whack.. hahaha!
Something different and not so crowded :rofl:
Following the country's trend on KangKung.

TitanRev giving a bunch of Kangkung. :laugh: