Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
what the..........? LOL.. good imagination dude :p~ don't forget i'm just driving a kia spectra ler.. hehe..

welcome to MY thread!! :) make yourself at home.. lol...

btw, u driving a caldina? i wanted to get one.. how's the car? powerful? the handling good? hehe..

Last edited:
my ride.

handling wise, as a 4 wheeler.. i could bend a corner and stick my tires to it ..just like tat... performance wise, using a 3g engine, the base and chasis of the car is a bit too heavy, you can still feel the ohmmphh... but not as much as you think. its really an eye catcher though ... chicks just LOV IT ,,,,, cheers......

thanks bro .. but its still a mini toy compared to what u have. love r34 .. its a legend . any ideas how i could tune up and beautify my baby ??? please advice
By the way ... I had been to KL the other day during christmas..Did not see much around 'cept for some BMW's... i did do a bit of shopping aroung for cosmetics such as brothers at ampang and klang... have yet to see nice cars and tuners garage, chop shop....... by hte way .. i had yet to see ur ride nic.... care to post some pic of the r34 and ur spectra? heard u got some kinda car shop runing...

OMIGOSH! not the spectra! lol.. it's stock la..

baby, before i met u i wanted a caldina.. remember? coz more convenient for my mom n grandma.. but now, i want a 350z! :p

i guess u haven't been to sunway.. hehe.. many many many nice cars there :p~ and don't go to brothers.. they sell fake stuff.. keke.. and also stuff which aren't even related to cars! oh oh, and they don't have apexi turbo timers.. LAME!

i got a 2 way alarm from brothers and 2 guages from the car accessories shop down at sungai wang . tot bintang walk its suppose to be where all the cars are....by the way do u work nic?

sunway is THE place to go if u want to see nice cars.. hehe..

er, i'm not working :p~

ahh i seee.... no offense but ... are u chinese?
Hmmm... ur man seems to hav something in common with mua .... he works offshore..... which company ? i work offshore too ./

Last edited:
of course i'm chinese..

which company? then u have to ask him.. hehe.. but he's working in the States now.. what about you?

eh, u wrong person la.. sheeeeeeeeesh!~

anyway, he works 6 weeks n off 6 weeks.. it means u work locally.. if u want to know more about him, me and us.. do visit my blog which is nic-o-le.blogspot.com,
his blog which is ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com AND his thread where u could see more pictures of the 'beast'.. go to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=104421

Top Bottom