Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
740238_94_full.jpg

Love em !~

:shocked: i thought it's a real car! not coz of the design BUT the headlights! mine is already blur n i thought of changing it.. my happiness was shortlived.. sigh....

it was DEAD ler.. my baby also don't post here anymore.. his thread is becoming more sizzling HOT! grrrrrrrrrr... LOL

Its not DEAD lah.. keke, going off shift now sweetie, straight to the gym, shower then sleep.. kisses..

Nicole tiong me that day. I got so scared, I drove up the divider. I had to rail slide on the divider to get to the other side of the road and drive the other way around. Thinking I was safe, in 3 minutes, she was behind me again! She went in front and made a u turn and came after me again! I freaked out and then hit the self destruct button on my car. She went ahead after my car exploded in flames. Luckily, I had a lot of fats and the flame engulfed my fats, leaving me safe to come out of the wreckage. Luckily that time also, I was driving Tohsan's extra Ferrari Testaenzo. So it was his car that was blown to flames, not my louya car.

Top Bottom