Nicole, the chick modder

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
that is why he is on zth.. need to learn more about cars.. hahaha..

which version is your subaru? the version 6?

by the way, my colleague thinks the version 8 looks like a proton.. ROFL

i've seen the BLM convert to subaru.. like a mini subaru..
Which version of Subaru? Let's see...should be Version 8. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Yup, need to hit 200 pages....:biggrin:

So my breakfast is too expensive at RM5, that why I still driving a 22 year old car....:banghead::biggrin::biggrin:
Yet your 22 years old car can smoke so many latest cars on the road.

Saw in the news that coffee makes womens boobs smaller due to an enzyme or something in the coffee but at the same time it reduces the likelihood of breast cancer in women too. So the choice is yours - big boobs or no breast cancer. :biggrin:
So, I guess we rather have a wife with small boobs than risking them having cancer? :hmmmm:
Hard to choose. But easy for izso :rofl:

try eating 2pcs of roti canai for brunch, a pack of maggi big curry for dinner, buy Tesco tea bags & get loads of sugar & creamer frm McD instead of single meal per day @ u an alwez alternat these routine including your single meal so u wont get bored :idea:
End up gonna get high cholesterol and health problems and the money that saved up gonna end up spending for medical treatments....back to square one or even spend more than what was saved up.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
try eating 2pcs of roti canai for brunch, a pack of maggi big curry for dinner, buy Tesco tea bags & get loads of sugar & creamer frm McD instead of single meal per day @ u an alwez alternat these routine including your single meal so u wont get bored :idea:
the best is get your wife to cook all 3 meals & tapau lunch to work.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
End up gonna get high cholesterol and health problems and the money that saved up gonna end up spending for medical treatments....back to square one or even spend more than what was saved up.
than can opt for capati, less fat less cholesterol @ be on oat diet for dinner to cut down them canai cholesterol:biggrin:btw if can manage to save up in half a year for them ins & road tax, can always be back on track to healthier diet. anyway just a suggestion coz been there done it, imagine, 1 roti canai for breakfast, 2 for lunch & 1 for supper & loads of sky juice for bout a year.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SupraFan knows how to cook, he is willing to take up cooking course for u haha....SF am I right?
:rofl: Eh...don't la reveal my talents :rofl:

than can opt for capati, less fat less cholesterol @ be on oat diet for dinner to cut down them canai cholesterol:biggrin:btw if can manage to save up in half a year for them ins & road tax, can always be back on track to healthier diet. anyway just a suggestion coz been there done it, imagine, 1 roti canai for breakfast, 2 for lunch & 1 for supper & loads of sky juice for bout a year.
Damn...respect if can do that for a year and still fit :rofl:
One can't live like that for more than a year...really just eat to live kind of life

really??? O.O

i want italian and thai cuisine ya :biggrin:
Your kitchen or my kitchen then? :rofl:

in that case i'm willing to teach him to cook spaghetti bolognese w/o the cheese gravy(still searching on how to do it), want aaa bro SF:biggrin:
No need la, I know how to do it. :biggrin: Easy only especially carbonara. :smile:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
SF, the best spaghetti ive tasted is in sunway pyramid, top floor, the food market....
there is this place located in the middle forgot the shop name, but next to station koptiam, their oglio spaghetti is very nice.
cheap also go try it.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

in that case i'm willing to teach him to cook spaghetti bolognese w/o the cheese gravy(still searching on how to do it), want aaa bro SF:biggrin:
im scared he will cook 1 footlong sausage & 2 hard boiled eggs by the side. :burnout:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
:rofl: Eh...don't la reveal my talents :rofl:

Damn...respect if can do that for a year and still fit :rofl:
One can't live like that for more than a year...really just eat to live kind of life

Your kitchen or my kitchen then? :rofl:

No need la, I know how to do it. :biggrin: Easy only especially carbonara. :smile:
than SF teach me to do the cheese gravy lehh

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, the best spaghetti ive tasted is in sunway pyramid, top floor, the food market....
there is this place located in the middle forgot the shop name, but next to station koptiam, their oglio spaghetti is very nice.
cheap also go try it.

im scared he will cook 1 footlong sausage & 2 hard boiled eggs by the side. :burnout:
Is it? Never tried that food market before. Can't remember which carbonara I tried was good. Maybe was my own :rofl:

Footlong sausage no need to cook. Best have it raw. :biggrin:

than SF teach me to do the cheese gravy lehh
Cheese Gravy Sausage? That one no need to teach la. :rofl:
Cheese gravy never done before though. Only Carbonara and that ori spaghetti sauce.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Is it? Never tried that food market before. Can't remember which carbonara I tried was good. Maybe was my own :rofl:

Footlong sausage no need to cook. Best have it raw. :biggrin:

Cheese Gravy Sausage? That one no need to teach la. :rofl:
Cheese gravy never done before though. Only Carbonara and that ori spaghetti sauce.
them Bolognese @ klcc food court is damn good never tired of it, only if can do the cheese gravy:banghead:, no need to go there edi, can have it anytime I want

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
them Bolognese @ klcc food court is damn good never tired of it, only if can do the cheese gravy:banghead:, no need to go there edi, can have it anytime I want
Find youtube haha