Nicole, the chick modder

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Yup, need to hit 200 pages....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

So my breakfast is too expensive at RM5, that why I still driving a 22 year old car....:banghead::biggrin::biggrin:
add a little bit, go mcd do brunch (their b/f till 11), bring large flusk inside bag, refill coffee till full, take all the sugar creamer @ condiment tray (that's how I save mine @ home), u can save money for the drinks all day long

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
add a little bit, go mcd do brunch (their b/f till 11), bring large flusk inside bag, refill coffee till full, take all the sugar creamer @ condiment tray (that's how I save mine @ home), u can save money for the drinks all day long
This is a good idea but too much coffee intake not good also leh....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Saw in the news that coffee makes womens boobs smaller due to an enzyme or something in the coffee but at the same time it reduces the likelihood of breast cancer in women too. So the choice is yours - big boobs or no breast cancer. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Saw in the news that coffee makes womens boobs smaller due to an enzyme or something in the coffee but at the same time it reduces the likelihood of breast cancer in women too. So the choice is yours - big boobs or no breast cancer. :biggrin:
So layman terms is Big Boobs or No Boobs......hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This I don't know. I didn't like coffee in the younger age but as I grow older I started to enjoy coffee without sugar. Thanks to the Japs that got me liking coffee without any sugar. Coffee intake for me maximum is 2 times a day but this depends on individual.

My post was referring to twist of filing up a flask with coffee. Sometimes too much is not a good thing. Just take moderately. I take twice coffee a day only and on alternate days.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
kill you? why?? :biggrin:

kill me now ...

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

besides coffee, u can refill your soft drinks too! go lunch time and u can refill your flask with coke! LOL

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
nvm that, whenever u have a take away mcd, keep the paper bag, next when just got a chance to drop in mcd, take them condiments no need to purchase anything, just walk in & take, not to worry coz we r not stealin coz everything is actually include in their product price (running cost) that is paid by other customer, we r just not letting it goes to waste. later can buy tea bags & wallah another drink with lesser cost :idea:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
This I don't know. I didn't like coffee in the younger age but as I grow older I started to enjoy coffee without sugar. Thanks to the Japs that got me liking coffee without any sugar. Coffee intake for me maximum is 2 times a day but this depends on individual.

My post was referring to twist of filing up a flask with coffee. Sometimes too much is not a good thing. Just take moderately. I take twice coffee a day only and on alternate days.
hoho expresso, couldn't drink it but the smell of pure coffee is first class

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
besides coffee, u can refill your soft drinks too! go lunch time and u can refill your flask with coke! LOL
Too much sugar, just as bad.....hahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

looks like everyone of us are finding ways to save.. HAHA! in other words, kiamsap LOL
Cannot help, G make everything go up.....:banghead:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
All these years it wasn't me who paid.. but starting in june, i gotta pay it myself..

Hence that is why i have to eat 1 meal per day to save for my road tax and insurance :P
try eating 2pcs of roti canai for brunch, a pack of maggi big curry for dinner, buy Tesco tea bags & get loads of sugar & creamer frm McD instead of single meal per day @ u an alwez alternat these routine including your single meal so u wont get bored :idea:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro~!! i wan convert my kancil to 4wd.. any suggestion.. im still new in modi world.. and what i can use for rear brake disc also for kancil?..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience