Next autokhana event...

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
whatdamn said:
julianpang,
haha sure man no prob. i might come to see the event first to get a brief idea on how the event is run first. cause 2 weeks time might be a bit to short for me to get new tyres...unless kks will have tyre sponsors? cause i'm currently waiting for sponsor replies. as my es100s are dying liao. sigh.

killerb,
just tired the car without abs and it felt more or less the same when driving with it on. the only prob is my left brakes were smoking after a few runs around b.jalil park carpark :p
No need new tyres. Just ran it as it is first. Just fix your brakes will do.

swamp_rat

May 5, 2005
julianpang said:
No need new tyres. Just ran it as it is first. Just fix your brakes will do.
Julian is right. Don't get too excited about getting the car set up. There are many other things you will need to improve and get used to even before you start to tweak the suspension, brakes, tyres, etc. I think it is more important that the brakes are working right or else you will have a very twitchy car.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hmmm,
i'll get that checked first lor i guess...i might take a trip to 'kin alignment' in sunway as it's convinient for me to get my suspensions checked and some negative camber set in say about -0.5 to -1 degree? hmm....dunno la, cause my usual mech can't set the car up much as using the stock nut/screw to adjust the camber only achieved (for the front) +0.1(L) and +0.17"(R) so my mech told me to go to the pros to get it setup and purchase a special screw that will allow for at least a max -ve camber adjustment of -1.5 degrees.

any comments?

LanNismo

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
basically...KJ.
www.supermarch.cjb.net
itrDC2 said:
A healthy drive-shaft is especially important for FF to watch out for and a faulty absorber will slowly provide problems to the FF drive-train.... take care.

when is the next autocross event ar? very sien ler these days... wanna find something to do already :P

well be more specific on the bolded text....

hihihi....i want to join....!!!

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seems like alot of Autocross & Gymkhana sifu in ZTH!! especially uncle julian pang and canken2! good advise for 1st timer..

Hi killerB,
are you joining the KKS autocross??

I think beside a forum, we can also have Autocross TT some time?!

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
benzer said:
Seems like alot of Autocross & Gymkhana sifu in ZTH!! especially uncle julian pang and canken2! good advise for 1st timer..

Hi killerB,
are you joining the KKS autocross??

I think beside a forum, we can also have Autocross TT some time?!
Good idea.... Shall we have our first Autocross TT this weekend?

PS: Uncle me somemore and you will die a horrible death.

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
canken2 said:
so lots have an Autocross discussion TT, where shall we have it ah?

Syed Bistro SS3 ok ka... Uncle Champ:D

fyi, benzer got 3rd place in SSO1.5, he is the real sifu of anything on wheels:)
Thanks correct. Also he is the only guy racing with a stock standard Waja. Damn keng.

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
MK & canken,

I am not a zth autocross rep or mascot. I am just another autocross/SSO enthusist just like most of us in this forum.

When I see you two, you better run for cover.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's latest 2018 A-Class arrives Malaysia! A250 & A200 + MBUX

Boom! the A Class has arrived - Just debuted in Malaysia, the all-new, gadget centric compact Merc will be available in 2 flavours, the A200 and A250, which are priced from RM227,888 and RM263,888 respectively. W177 will be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience