[NEW] Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 '09

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
I really wonder if YHI are making money or not from those tires...I can understand Scooby and Evo owners are lining up to buy them, but for the normal ppl. the cost is simply out of reach.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
toyo T1R at cheaper cost grip also reduce if want about same grip of AD07 then have to go Toyo R1R

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

yes those big tire shop got sell AD08 but not all the size they have some dont even want to keep stock price gap too huge compare to other performance tire
not only the grip, but the sizes & weight oso reduce la... bout the side wall, damn soft like women's boobs... damn...

I really wonder if YHI are making money or not from those tires...I can understand Scooby and Evo owners are lining up to buy them, but for the normal ppl. the cost is simply out of reach.
nop, YHI not earn as much as u can think of it... after u know the Jap pricing for 15"...
S & E owner line up to buy the tires..?? u must b kidding me... hahahahaha....
u really tot that those car's owner so rich meh... ehehehehe:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
I think thats the price for the 195/55/15 instead of 50.

50 should be below RM450

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
I did a check just now, I think you are probably right, the tires have increased in price :(

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Got the 215/45/17 at RM 590 a piece (i think? or was it 620) at the Falken shop the same row as JC Racing along jalan horse power in sunway..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
for 55 series i was been inform RM510
wow!!! rm80 more expensive than 50 series...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

About a week ago we posted a video of a Lexus LF-A at full flight shattering a champagne glass (posted below) and now Lexus has released a follow up to that video, behind the scenes footage and the science behind the shattering glass and the Yamaha-tuned V10 engine. If you liked the first video, you're going to like this.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience