[NEW] Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 '09

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
toyo R1R is very good too... RSR is Federal 595RSR from Tw... u can try to google it la...

My R1R not even 1k km on the road but already sand blast side skirt front part and rear bumper insert become thinner (paint on those area gone after before 400 km of use). If not using rubber or something to mount on that area (last time got ori mud flap but throw away when got my bodykit), I guess will bocor very soon. The sand blast noise show that the tire is very sticky but only apply to dry road. Wet road on 225/18, drive 80km/h and hit water is very dangerous. I got few minor skids not too long ago, end up with driving 60km/h for few hundred km :banghead: .

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
jin - when the tires available? i need it edi =)
wat tires..???
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
This thread has become alternative tires thread for the AD08...hehe..why they go and sell so expensive!!

I target Toyo R1R or Federal RSR...but Federal in JB dun have.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
this end mth im trying a pair of rsr edi...ooohh...the anticipation

ad08 seems too exclusive to the hardcore track-ers

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i think -1 should be more than enough for street use lor...any more shall uneven my threadwear

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
After so used to high grip tires forgot how normal tires handles...

I replace one of my damage AD07 with a new NCT5 (spare tire) at the rear..

My god, that tire loose traction so early...lucky didn't commit to the corner, if not sure crash..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
After so used to high grip tires forgot how normal tires handles...

I replace one of my damage AD07 with a new NCT5 (spare tire) at the rear..

My god, that tire loose traction so early...lucky didn't commit to the corner, if not sure crash..
hahahaha... i facing the same matter after ad07 to T1R...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
hahahaha... i facing the same matter after ad07 to T1R...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
toyo T1R at cheaper cost grip also reduce if want about same grip of AD07 then have to go Toyo R1R

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

is ad08 available now??
yes those big tire shop got sell AD08 but not all the size they have some dont even want to keep stock price gap too huge compare to other performance tire

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I would like to have an opinion on what absorbers & springs i should go for as i looking for comfort only as my current waja absorbers and spring practically is just too noisy and hard.

Went thru a couple brands like Koni with eibach springs, Gab adjustables, Hot bitz adjustable and Tein adjustable.Out of this 4 wanted to know which you would you recomend for ultimate comfort and at a affordable price.

Regards,

CJ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience