New Tires : Front or Rear

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have seen before leh! All four corners, even though same size but different make and model.....:thefinger:
Happened to my kelisa when 1st bought them haha! Best is my kancil. 18 years old tyre is it? :rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I always change all 4 tires coz I rotate every 15-20k kms (except with my current car coz I'm using staggered sizes). Anyway if I change just 2 tires, I'd usually put them at the front because I'd want that responsive steering and better braking even though it might not be the safer choice due to more risk of oversteer.

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
new tire will always put at the front no matter what car layout it is
ff/fr/4wd/mr

reason...

understeer - your life will be fxxked no matter how good you are , you cant save it

oversteer - life is at your hand and your foot , sense your accl properly with control skill of your hand and you will pass the ultimate test

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
new tire will always put at the front no matter what car layout it is
ff/fr/4wd/mr

reason...

understeer - your life will be fxxked no matter how good you are , you cant save it

oversteer - life is at your hand and your foot , sense your accl properly with control skill of your hand and you will pass the ultimate test
But for novice, understeer, lift off accl can control dy, oversteer mean gone loh.....:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

there is a small dent on my polo sedan right back door. its like a ding but slightly bigger. is a there any shops in pj area that can do repair without opening up the door panel to knock the dent out? i have heard of dry ice method. can anyone help?
thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience