New 17'' Rims

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Yeah,drilling..a big no no....seen some rims,..it is like the metal left after drilling a few more holes is like close to none existence..wonder if it is gonna hold ...400whp, racing slick tires..
P1 rims? Buddy club? that would be more like street racer look...i like...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah,drilling..a big no no....seen some rims,..it is like the metal left after drilling a few more holes is like close to none existence..wonder if it is gonna hold ...400whp, racing slick tires..
P1 rims? Buddy club? that would be more like street racer look...i like...
Depending on what alloy material used. The hole should be reinforced, and tapper off to fit the lug nut. Drilling will weaken that area.
P1 rims? Do you mean Proton OE rims? OE are never or mostly not good stuffs.....

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
p1 as is buddy club.....i do not know wat the name is called.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wat u guys think about P1???
To me the rims are okay. If you are referring to looks, then it is personal and best is to match it to your ride. Some rims looks good by itself, but might not match the looks of the car.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Yeah,you gotta at least fit it on the car and see if it match the look. Seen some rims,on shelf looks nice,but once on any car,..fail...
P1 looks a bit old.but still nice.
P2 refresh, but designs almost the same with those Advan RG's and SSR type C...Too many on the road..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
True also, but some people like the rims for what they are and some wants exclusive design...

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
P1 buddyclub is not that light due to most of it types come in great offset & wide.. but its is quite reliable the strength is one of the best.. but its hard to find a set with good price here since its one of those most wanted rims in malaysia.. that pic is not buddyclub P2.. that is P1 QF.. those are much more lighter that the old P1.. but its hard to find original japan in malaysia even used one.. most of it taiwan..
.. agreed with vr2turbo.. people like rims for what they are.. i have always like TE37 even though there is tons of replicas rolling otr oredi..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Popular, sure the 2nd hand price also more. My friend found a set of 14" rims he wanted, used for 2 weeks and then another friend offered him more to sell to him. Now my friend hunting for another set.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

lol..guys..its not happen..
since i were change Stok to ~>a sport steering on it..

when my car..go above 110-120 speed..KM
my steering vibrating..keep on shaking...
but it will take some times..to turn back to normal..while u keep on running this certain speeding..

some of my friends..say that..i change my stok rim 13 to Rim 16.
while i still using back the stok absorber..promble..
say that..my rim 16 not support the stok absorber..cause to big??
will make me..car more shark while cross...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience