Need your help to look out for my stolen car

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sigh...where ever there can be people to be fooled, there will be crooks waiting for their share!!

kian27

Known Member
Sep 28, 2008
Petaling Jaya
nothing extra with any other perdanaV6 out there..the whole is standard looking..

thanks exodus bro...im sad the car is gone, but now im looking into to curb this problem for others aswell..

my experience wit a person who sells anti-theft product. He demo to me. In 30seconds he started the car fitted with the standard alarm from a complete lock condition.

1.he lift up the door opener.There is a slight gap there.
2. he insert a hook into it, looking for the lock to realease it.
3. he release it. inserted a card to the door sensor to maintain the sensor as "closed door"
4. taped the card so his hand can be free to work on the ignition.
5. taped 4 wires in the fuse box in the dash board, and it the engine started. WTF!!!!

So, wat he was trying to sell was, some product to close the gap in the door opener to make the thief to have a hard to open the car.
agree v u bro..door reli can easy opened..las month my bro myvi park outside n his door kena opened in the midnight since v stil watching tv inside house..the siren alert us n v go checked, the front passenger door is open..luckily ntg gone & when v heard the alarm,v heard tats a motorbike pass by oso...is a standard myvi no mod at all & the car nt owaz at thr 1..if meet pro i think the car gone without making any sound..
wtf!! those thieves..:mad:

Hantu terbang

Feb 1, 2009
yep, i totally agree with you guys, the syndicate doing this stuff must be the one whose in charge to help those in need when accident happen.i mean those who work in towing(tow truck)..
no offense, but i've experience this in the early of this year.during raining day, where they took a chance on people reckless driving.when the road is slippery and some stupid asshole suddenly brake surely everyone would panic.plus i manage to stop..but the person right behind me knock my car.around 5 cars knocking each in a time.
to cut it short, not even less than 10 sec..that F****g tow truck came by and offer to help.
d**n they work very efficient nowadays right??i dont know why the police and authority doesnt notice this...or they get some hidden extra pocket money from this guys..
i did not accept those asshole offer..i called my pal to help me tow my car..and i send over to relatives workshop..guess what..those asshole really empathy to help me settle the insurance and repair the loss of the accident..
better be careful out there guys.many other way to look for money..
not by create loss to others...:bawling:
cheers...
:smokin:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
demn scary... how simple the methods used to break in and steal the car... :banghead:

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
that make complete sense bro...

and wats the percentage of success of the security system(CAPTOR)??

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
and wats the percentage of success of the security system(CAPTOR)??

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
There are no 100% prevention on car thieves coz there are many ways of breaking into the car and believe me that doing this is not difficult for the pros.

Here are some ways to prevent your car to get stolen or atleast make it difficult for them to steal your car.

First thing i would do is to install a relay switch wiring for your ignition. You need to do this with a trusted workshop that knows wiring and ask them to install a hidden switch so you can turn this switch on/off when you are using/parking the car. This helps your car safe being not driven away using the cold start wiring when someone broken into your car.

Second thing is to put in a steering lock or pedal lock. This will given definetely let the thieves to think twice in picking up the car.

Third is not just install alarm but make sure you install alarm with sensors. What people always forgot is there are many type of customised sensors. Almost everyone only rely on standard alarm and the sensors in the car that would kick off the alarm. This you need to DIY to your car beside the standard alarm sensors. These DIYs are those that the car thieves will not know how to disable when you are is being the target.

Fourth thing is make sure your alarm are being relocated to more secure in the engine bay which are not ablle to be seen and reach out easily to be cut off. This is the only thing that makes the call out when your car alarm kicks in. If you need more assurance then install double alarm horn.

Well all this are just ways but there are car jacking that the car are being towed even with all these things install but only a small chance if you got all this installed.

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
There are no 100% prevention on car thieves coz there are many ways of breaking into the car and believe me that doing this is not difficult for the pros.

Here are some ways to prevent your car to get stolen or atleast make it difficult for them to steal your car.

First thing i would do is to install a relay switch wiring for your ignition. You need to do this with a trusted workshop that knows wiring and ask them to install a hidden switch so you can turn this switch on/off when you are using/parking the car. This helps your car safe being not driven away using the cold start wiring when someone broken into your car.

Second thing is to put in a steering lock or pedal lock. This will given definetely let the thieves to think twice in picking up the car.

Third is not just install alarm but make sure you install alarm with sensors. What people always forgot is there are many type of customised sensors. Almost everyone only rely on standard alarm and the sensors in the car that would kick off the alarm. This you need to DIY to your car beside the standard alarm sensors. These DIYs are those that the car thieves will not know how to disable when you are is being the target.

Fourth thing is make sure your alarm are being relocated to more secure in the engine bay which are not ablle to be seen and reach out easily to be cut off. This is the only thing that makes the call out when your car alarm kicks in. If you need more assurance then install double alarm horn.

Well all this are just ways but there are car jacking that the car are being towed even with all these things install but only a small chance if you got all this installed.
well said kitos :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It might lack the over-the-top shenanigans of the Top Gear crew but a short video review by Evo’s Chris Harris is just as entertaining for his wit and still-present passion for cars.

So when Harris gets his hands on something like the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, you just know it’s a must-watch, especially his downright honest opinions on the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience