need help modifying exausht system

sonic_darkknight

Jun 23, 2006
to all sifus here, need help and guidance, i'm on tight budget here, so i thought about two options myself on modifying the exausht pipe. my car is an iswara UK spec 1.5cc 4G15P with injection.

1) should i buy a zenden extractor and pair it up with my existing mid bullet and the rest of the piping remain standard?

2) or should i buy a second hand WISE edition whole piping from extractor to muffler, cut and weld back?

thanks for all the infos shared in advance.

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
the WiSE exhaust system comes with a catalytic converter. Your car doesn't need one. However, the piping will be too short for your car. To replace the missing past, you need either an extension or a bullet. A Cat. Con. Replacement (CCR) muffler/bullet might be helpful if you really want to go for the WiSE exhaust system.

this image shows where the CCR is supposed to go to: replacing the catalytic converter as its name indicated.

Last edited:

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
well.. sorry to use ur page , i have question to ask others... if u all can help, i driving iswara 4g13 carb, wondering.. if i change my exausht, to what size it will increase my performance or reduce fc? or.. remail stock best? since carb car generally don have ccr i think

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
unknown1x said:
well.. sorry to use ur page , i have question to ask others... if u all can help, i driving iswara 4g13 carb, wondering.. if i change my exausht, to what size it will increase my performance or reduce fc? or.. remail stock best? since carb car generally don have ccr i think
No lar bro.. CCR means Cat. Con. Replacement. There's no cat con to be replaced in carbie.

Remain stock isn't a bad option too. Probably you can find the LMST exhaust system.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello ..... can i ask weather there is anyone who knows how to change the meter lights ...... my meter lights doesnt function anymore ...... wira ...... anyone knows how to change the lights ? ....... can i change to another colour ? so does the lights on the a/c switch ? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience