Need Help and Confused...

kiddster_1

Aug 13, 2004
Peace people,

I'm new at this place but am really a car enthusiast like most of everyone here. Currently driving a perodua kelisa and looking to upgrade it to something bigger and hopefully better one by trading in the kelisa.

With a budget of around RM80,000, what kind of car would most of you recommend to me? Before this, was looking at the Ford Lynx RS but was informed there are no stock anymore at their disposal. I'm looking also for people who could get me recon cars from Japan as I'm not that really enthusiastic bout second hand cars before the year 2000. Any one there that could offer recon cars to me? Although my budget is around RM80k, I don't mind increasing it a bit based upon the car offered to me. Also, I don't feel like driving any Malaysian cars anymore.

Cars that I'm looking for recons, if possible:
1. Nissan Skyline R32
2. Mitsubishi FTO
3. Toyota Celica

Please anyone there who could offer their advice or expertise regarding this matter, please reply to this post or PM me. Thank you very much.

Regards.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
take an evo III original, reasonable price with performance, FTO, CELICAL & R32 very high maintenance, ask those sifu's arnd then u will know.

and .... i would recommend u go for some laurel or bluebird arnd if u wanna play really hard ;)

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
japanese performance cars are a money pit. many say they'll keep it stock but trust me once you get used to the stock power you'd don anything to bump up its performance. herein lies the real expenditure. i'd look at something newer perhaps 2000 onwards. with a budget like that you'll easily find somthing you like. good luck.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
i know u probaly prefer a jap machine... but have u ever considered a conti.. a bmw e36 325i and supercharge it maybe... :biggrin:

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
well the R32..is not the skyline to own..as it requires too much maintainence..and parts are also not available easily...if u want a skyline in future...the R34 is the one to go for..

the Mit. FTO is great..but the Mit.GTO is better ..3.0V6 Twinturbo...and looks great at the same time..
Mit.Evo3..is great..as recommended by sakuraguy..and as he says..easy to maintain..easy to find parts...and great fun at the same time.

Mits Galant VR4 ...AWD..

Nissan Cefiro A31...great car as well if u are into drifting...

Nissan 300ZX..
Mazda RX7
Bmw E36...great car..with loads of kit available here in malaysia..
HOnda Accords...civics...integras..
Audi S4..if u can find..i think from the year 96

porsche 944 or 924..i think..are also under 80k..great cars ..but need a lot of car and maintainence..not recommended..but a car for an enthusiaist who has the money to keep it in his collection...not for everyday use..

there are loads of cars out there...just focus on wat u want...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone using this engine? Need some feedback here. I rarely see people using this engine, why? high maintenance? :smile:

- How much does this halfcut cost?
- Total BHP?
- Plug and Play on proton chasis?
- Pros and Cons

Uhh, Thanks. :rock:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience