Need Guideline to install Power Antena

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
Hi bro,recently juz bought a power antena (those stick on windscreen type) for my car due to my original auto antena spoiled,cant roll back then some idiot with itchy hand patah it.I found that there is a black wire from the antena base..is it need to connect to body metal part as (-) terminal?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
issit u put the black wire on the body but got paint area? it needs to touch the bare metal for grounding to have effect. same problem i had with my subwoofer b4 this.

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
issit u put the black wire on the body but got paint area? it needs to touch the bare metal for grounding to have effect. same problem i had with my subwoofer b4 this.
thanks bro arturo,i have try many different metal place even other accessories's ground...:hmmmm:

kAzZa

Nov 10, 2008
Sabah
is there any different if u dont connect the cable? still poor? make sure the anthenna dosent connect to body …u can also try to connect the black cable to ground directly

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
is there any different if u dont connect the cable? still poor? make sure the anthenna dosent connect to body …u can also try to connect the black cable to ground directly
thx bro kazza,so far its work well now..so..jus take some time to see if anything happen

thanks alot for all sifu adv:adore::adore::driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH Viewers...

Im having E-Manage blue for some moments.

There will be 2 indicators, 1 for "Active" and another for "Interaction". Interaction indicators are always light with yellow meanwhile Active indicators should be yellow as well only once the E-manage problem/faulty will turn to red.

Mines are always blinking orange and yellow in Active indicators, even sometimes turn red often whenever im driving. Is that a normal signal only?

And just yesterday Active indicators turns...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience