Need advise on converted lancers

carbonfreak

Jun 27, 2006
hi guys,i really need help from all the sifus and owner out there.My name is Meor,i am a 29 male from kL who's been drooling for quite some time for an evo car,previously owned a honda jazz v-tec and satria neo.Now i've made up my mind on owning an evo 6 but the problem is my money is not enough to buy a original evo 6 as i only have 70k-75k max cash.so i'm taking a second option on buying a fully converted lancer.but there is a bit of hesitation in there,so i would like to ask all bros.....

1-let me know the pros and cons on buying a converted lancer
2-is there any original evo 5 or 6 out there on sale within my 70k budget?(i really dont think so)
3-within my budget,which one would u suggest is better?converted or original?
4-i need ur opinion on this car as i'm thinking of buying either this two
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
Mitsubishi Evo Lancer - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

i hope all the bros in MLOC can help me a bit in deciding on which type of car to buy.cheers

:adore::adore::adore:

mitsu4G

Jan 7, 2009
bro..if i were u,definitely i would go for ori one..but,since budget is the main issue here..jez like bro Danz said, jez 'tutup 1 eye & buy only lor'..hehe..bout the headache, that 1 u shud do more research on it, alot of evo 'otai' here..can ask them anytime..

currently mine is converted only..so far not that hard to maintain, jez need to find the right 'pomen' to take care of yr ride, maintenance wise i would say jez fine cuz u can still source up 2nd hand/aftermarket parts..

1 thing u must remember, the ride is more than 10years of age, wear n tear wil present..so must st-by $$ ready..

my 2kupang..cheers!!:driver:

go for E7 then since yr budget is so near.

kampoon

Mar 4, 2006
both more a like the same range lar....
but please re-consider the interior, engine condition after test drive for both ride.

By the pic...i will choose the Blue one (Tomi version got blue meh ??)

My 2 Cents

dr_snape_79

Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Blue one is nice. Anyway, have a full check and test drive first. We don't know about the car's condition. Don't get trap with outer skin. Especially if we dealing with dealer.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...