Need advise for adjustable cam pulley!

satria29

Oct 12, 2008
Hi bros, i have just recently installed adjustable cam pulley for my satria neo 1.6 manual. Wats the best degree to adjust at for pick up only 1st to 3rd gear? My current workshop mechanic has set it at i think 35 as he told me that 40 might afraid the timing belt to snap. Pls kindly advise cos i dun really feel musch DRAG after installing.. Cheers to all..:banghead:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
u need to dyno ur car to see which combination is the best or u can try it step by step.

satria29

Oct 12, 2008
i just went to JB mechanic to re- adjust... better now in the torque more responsive.... but din manged to find out wat degree at.... but lot differene compared to sing... cheers man..

satria29

Oct 12, 2008
with the additional brake boaster which i initially thought was grimmerks really works welll especially when comes to rpm at 3k...
can feel the charging... thanks to JB mechanic...
:adore:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
brand? n how much the cost +installation+tuning :wavey:
reali interested

satria29

Oct 12, 2008
actually brand is not important as its just sticker paste on .. easy installing, no need tuning..... more on the brake but works for pick up as well... surprising..

momosyah

Known Member
May 16, 2006
:biggrin:
1)easy for install-Maybe easy to install but must set at the suitability.
2)no need to tuning-Adjust cam pulley have a different accuracy .It related with the timing,so need to to tuning lor bro.Better use dyno for good result.
If wrong correct me yeah.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Dyno tune is recommended for drivers who demand the best optimised setting for their cars. U just need to pay the money n ppl tune for u.

If u wanto save money n get the right settings for u, learn it and tune urself so that the power delivery suit ur driving style. Butt dyno is good also :thefinger: I tuned my car using butt dyno niah... test different settings and look for the weakness for each setting and then fine tune to perfection. U'll just need time and patience, n i'm sure u will learn from the tuning process.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
time n patient is no more in today's ppl dictionary....hehehe...want something,want it staright away.
no wait2 1.:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

which tune shop is best for modification ? stages 1, 2 and 3!

please listing the location thnx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience