need advice on getting skyline R34

chejeff

Known Member
Nov 3, 2005
cool down guys, let get back to the topic ok?

Where can i get a fullbody check up for Skyline before i close any deal with potential seller?

I check with Subaru PJ said they give 18point check at RM 80. Do NISSAN give this kind of service too and if yes, what would be the price?

Subaru WRX STI V8 would be one of my consideration apart from Skyline but Skyline is my 1st choice unless I really can't find a nice ride here :)

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
wow thats a difference of 200...no wonder the price tag is like that....
Actually I think it's more of how it performs that is remarkable. It's really a technological marvel to be able to move a 3800 pound car that quickly with such agility.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

cool down guys, let get back to the topic ok?

Where can i get a fullbody check up for Skyline before i close any deal with potential seller?

I check with Subaru PJ said they give 18point check at RM 80. Do NISSAN give this kind of service too and if yes, what would be the price?

Subaru WRX STI V8 would be one of my consideration apart from Skyline but Skyline is my 1st choice unless I really can't find a nice ride here :)
I think most garages offer that kind of service but I don't know to what extent and how much they will charge. Not sure if Tan Chong does it as the Skyline was not sold here by them. Anyone with any experiences?

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

u speak loudly with the key board..saying there is no point of proving who is fast or the best on the road but contradict totally when it comes to posting comments here...which makes me wonder why are you just trying to prove your point in the forum and not on the road..:thefinger:
Yet again, another comment from your behind. Have I said I was fast or fastest on the road? Which of my comments lead you to think I have anything to prove on the road? Enlighten me.
You want to see cars? Can, there are plenty of pictures I have posted and short clips I have put up. In fact, come over anytime. I'll show you. You want to see me driving for my own pleasure, sure, I've put up clips for you to check out.
Have I said I have the best/meanest/fastest/ultimate ride? No.
Have I said I am the quickest on the road, I decimate anything in my path? No
Have I extended any challenges out there to prove myself for the above mentioned? No

So, how can I have contradicted myself when it is clear I have not said anything to lead to it. Another blind remark. You really should stop embarrassing yourself.
Speaking of talking loudly with the keyboard, I was never the one to challenge. Again, do look into the lovely giant mirror I have presented to you when you say that.:stupid:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
midship, correct me if I'm wrong. Tan Chong does not stock parts for cars they do not officially sell. But if you want them to order for you, they sure can but of course there will be lead time for it.

The irony is that TC brings in parts for the Skyline yes but they are not available over the counter. TC imports them in for their stockist that holds these parts.

Alternatively, you can order them via me. :biggrin:
Great news! Could you please PM me the price of complete rear windscreen rubber seal and fitting kit ie the clips for r32 gtr? As usual with R32 gtrs, the rubber surrounds are warped and I think it is leaking a bit if exposed to heavy rain. Over here it's around £400!

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
:thefinger:

well u are very keen on proving your point here....lets translate your words on the road...yes theres no trophies prizes to be won..u get nothing proving you point here also yet you are still responding...if u refuse to do so and still think theres no point of that but potraying such a strong charatcer in the forum then i assume u only speak loudly with the key board and please refrain yourself from talking down to people like the post quoted above.there's a saying u know..
cakap banyak tak guna jom TARIK....
:thefinger:
Proving my point on what? Experiences with the car? The point I was stressing was people don't even have experiences with the car but they talk as though they own one.
Now what does that have to do with racing, especially racing you to prove a point? I drive the car anytime I want and I have maintained the car over the last couple of years. I believe I have intimate knowledge of the car unlike those who do not have one but talk as though they do.
Yes, I put facts down because I do not have sympathy for people who mouth off as though they know a lot but truth is, don't even know what they are talking about, much like what you are doing now. Speaking out of your behind. When you are lost for words, "jom TARIK", "jom lumba" comes out.

Again, only an idiot will race you. Little boy, it's time to grow up... Baik kau balik sekolah atau 'tuition' belajar bahasa Ingerris ya. Selalu tak faham apa yang ditulis... Lebik baik kau pergi minum teh 'TARIK', nanti jumpa batu 'nissan'.

Attachments

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
What's your problem abu? didn't get laid yesterday or having menstrual pain? Do you know what's the title of the thread? Please don't act like a monkey...trying to be a hero? or what?
Warning already given to you but since you don't want to follow the rules..OK FINE!!! I will have you thrown out of the house...period.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
hey thread starter,

there are 2 z-tune currently up for sale. u might want to grab this chance since you cant get to see this everyday :P

links are in the thread made by darkchild.

goodluck :top: would love to see a z-tune on our land.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
i thought so...:proud:
You can think? Oh wow. What an achievement! Here's a gold star sticker for you! :rolleyes:
Bangganya... I guess I'll be expecting a 'pengebumian' soon... :thefinger:

does the r35 comes in different specs too? like z-tune, v-spec, etc2?
Yup, NeniNeniBoBo is right. There is a Spec V for the R35 but it is ridiculously expensive. Almost twice the amount of the standard R35.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What different fibre n fibreglass ya??any sifu can tell me?? :biggrin:
n what is the material of fibre n fibreglassar?Thank you ya :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience