hi all...need urs advice

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
hi to zero to hundred member..im new in this forum..i need ur advice.my plan is to buy the new subaru wrx.but the price is around rm250K.then after see the car.me and my wife went to go to other shop that sell nissan skyline gtt.then i ask how much the price is..then the sale's man said around RM120-140K AT & MT and the car is standard.then my wife said to me...why not i buy the gtt instead the new subaru.the reason why is..that my wife also like sports car.then she also want to get the GTT.so we planning to get 2 skyline gtt.and my wife taking the gtt (AT)..so i really need ur advice about the maintainence, mods and change the bodykit.:idea::idea:

thank you

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Wow bro, getting 2 GTT ah?? If I were you, I will go for 1 GTR and the other 1 GTT. Maintain wise is not that bad lah, but in term of parts might be quiet difficult to get now a days and mostly need to import from Japan. Bodykits, there are tons out on the markets and some even can convert the GTT look into GTR look! So, no need to worry much on the kits...

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
get a GTR. same price.

check out links, they have a few GT-R's for sale within your price range. dont worry seat at the back very big can fit wife/kids/grandma/mistress

or can get the subaru.... stock subaru can easily tapau most stock/lightly modded skyline...four doors some more

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Urm... Subaru all wheel mar...
Skyline only rear wheel... Only good for drifting...

2.5litre + 2.5 litre...
road tax..?

Subaru 2.0 litre??? Road tax..?
But price double lor...

But GTR is my dream car... Damn chun...

S

semperfi

Urm... Subaru all wheel mar...
Skyline only rear wheel... Only good for drifting...

2.5litre + 2.5 litre...
road tax..?

Subaru 2.0 litre??? Road tax..?
But price double lor...

But GTR is my dream car... Damn chun...

Correction, Skyline GTT is Rear Wheel Drive. Skyline GTR is All Wheel Drive.

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
thanx guys... fyi, my wife like to drive her own car.so that why i buy her own gtt.she dosen't like to share, that's is her prob.and she like to shopping:banghead:.and for me.i just like to relax when come home from work:driver:. yeah i did find 1 GTR for rm190K year 99/00. oh...gtt is a rwd ar? the salesman told me that gtt is awd:confused:

Last edited:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Either GTR or GTT still belong to the same family mah....It doesn't matters at all, as long as it is NISSAN SKYLINE!!!

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Either GTR or GTT still belong to the same family mah....It doesn't matters at all, as long as it is NISSAN SKYLINE!!!
Ya man... Driving a skyline have to drive slowly with open window let ppl see the owner... Then park the car at street also need to double park and block other car so that owner can run out and in to move the car, so that other ppl can see who the owner is from time to time...

Hahaha...

Well, why not 1 skyline and 1 fairlady....
wife bring fairlady and husband bring skyline... Cunz combination...

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Well, why not 1 skyline and 1 fairlady....
wife bring fairlady and husband bring skyline... Cunz combination...
already have one couple like this, husband GT-R, wife fairlady Z.

don't let the guy trick you la, GT-T is rear wheel drive, 2.5 litre and single turbo...
GT-R is AWD (but not full time) 2.6 litre twin turbo so there is a lot of difference...

i hate salesman penipu! but most of the time they are not penipu, they just dont know anything bout cars :rolleyes:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
already have one couple like this, husband GT-R, wife fairlady Z.

don't let the guy trick you la, GT-T is rear wheel drive, 2.5 litre and single turbo...
GT-R is AWD (but not full time) 2.6 litre twin turbo so there is a lot of difference...

i hate salesman penipu! but most of the time they are not penipu, they just dont know anything bout cars :rolleyes:
yaya... one of them in Cheras... Damn feel man....
chunz....

i wished I could afford...
Yaya, the GT-R has 4 wheel independant traction control. Alot of difference...

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
yeah...now i know already that gtt is rwd:biggrin:...my wife hate fairlady.she `GANAZ' wooooo...sometime i feel scared of her:banghead:.she like to drive fast oooo.so i let her buy the gtt:biggrin:..i thought that the owner that lost his skyline wife using a fairlady:smokin: but now kinda hard to find the real GTR.at sunway have 1 shop that sell good condition gtr.but all of them already full mod.do u all know which shop it is? cheras which area ar?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
ehh. the guy lost his skyline stays in cheras ka..? normally staying late with gf fairlady at Cheras tayton mamak one issit...? Sad story...

Cheras auto city there no meh..?

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
yeah...i went to cheras auto city before,not many car they sell. oh really ar.so sad ar he lost his GTR.sad ooo.his skyline damn cun :driver:...i stay at ampang

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
no lar, i was just asking if he's the guy.. cuz his Skyline blue also...
Got another GTT at cheras mat black... chenged to orange(damn 9 7 ugly) now went back to mat black..
too much money...

But damn ganas and cunz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, is any sifu know that can 4G93 use F4M21 gearbox (on Wira 4G15 use)?:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

* Plan to upg my 4G15 to 4G93 *
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience