Need advice: 4g93 SOHC auto 'semput'

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Sorry la.. I didn't plan for the Ching Ming prayers thing.

hahah there's always another time for it...i didn't get to join also..last min got things to do. On the bright side is i wont get poisoned by the sr20 HAHAHA

Sanekit in Aust for his honemoon already :biggrin: I'd be surprised if he replied this instead of banging his... wi... erm... trip.

Y2188 ffk-ed. But he never did say he was coming.

OMFG man. Until now I'm still feeling the boost from that SR20 AD Resort. And that torque steer. And that boost. Did I mention boost already? :joyman:

:nurse:

Sanekit in Aust for his honemoon already :biggrin: I'd be surprised if he replied this instead of banging his... wi... erm... trip.

OMFG man. Until now I'm still feeling the boost from that SR20 AD Resort. And that torque steer. And that boost. Did I mention boost already? :joyman:

Uh....here, in FB where else some more? :biggrin:

Hahahah sorry lah guys, last min have some urgent things to deal with :bawling:.....will definitely join next time :proud:

Next project car loh..........:biggrin:

Need a good base this time. No more FWD

ad resort quite cheap now.. hehehehe :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom