Need advice: 4g93 SOHC auto 'semput'

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Sanekit in Aust for his honemoon already :biggrin: I'd be surprised if he replied this instead of banging his... wi... erm... trip.

Y2188 ffk-ed. But he never did say he was coming.

OMFG man. Until now I'm still feeling the boost from that SR20 AD Resort. And that torque steer. And that boost. Did I mention boost already? :joyman:

:nurse:
Uh....here, in FB where else some more? :biggrin:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Sanekit in Aust for his honemoon already :biggrin: I'd be surprised if he replied this instead of banging his... wi... erm... trip.

OMFG man. Until now I'm still feeling the boost from that SR20 AD Resort. And that torque steer. And that boost. Did I mention boost already? :joyman:

Hahahah sorry lah guys, last min have some urgent things to deal with :bawling:.....will definitely join next time :proud:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Next project car loh..........:biggrin:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

ad resort quite cheap now.. hehehehe :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I like the power, the lightweight feel, but not the wagon look. I think my not-so-near future toy car will be a lightweight RWD. I will make it so! And Turbo!

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
I like the power, the lightweight feel, but not the wagon look. I think my not-so-near future toy car will be a lightweight RWD. I will make it so! And Turbo!
Ian's SR20 is pretty much stock right? It should have awesome low end and the boost comes very early (this is one thing best about stock settings) :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ian's SR20 is pretty much stock right? It should have awesome low end and the boost comes very early (this is one thing best about stock settings) :driver:
I don't know what you mean by stock. He has R32 brakes, GTIr servo and engine, custom shafts, rojak everything.

Hardly stock!

4k boost kicks in hard. Wheel spin gila babi hard.

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
I don't know what you mean by stock. He has R32 brakes, GTIr servo and engine, custom shafts, rojak everything.

Hardly stock!

4k boost kicks in hard. Wheel spin gila babi hard.
What i meant was the engine alone hence the SR20 in my sentence haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week is a pretty busy week. Super GT weekend starts soon and everyone is going to be busy preparing for the event. So there wouldn't be much updates for the project, as I have to discuss with my sponsors on what needed to do. But then again, I've dreamed up some great concepts. Check out the photo up above. It came from a 1970's Datsun Z432. What is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience