NBTD - I'm BORED

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Any comments on the visibility in the rear of this car? like side mirrors, and rearview mirrors and the rearview window.
Rear visibility via the rear view mirror is laughable. You will need to roughly have an idea for reverse parking. Maybe practice using a tennis ball hanging from the roof of your car porch. Needs some getting used to. The owner of the car is used to it.

Looking rear while driving, the view is there just not a large view. The side mirrors are fine, no issues with that. Driving view is also fine.

jon360x

jon360x

Dec 27, 2018
After looking through expenses, I think I can afford the battery replacement. Just gotta set aside cash for repairs and maintenance. altho people are saying to get the ZF2. Almost all are cvt on the market I'ved searched at. (Facebook/Mudah/Carlist). Only can find ZF1 Manual. The Nickle battery should be cheaper than the Li-ion battery. Imma keep my eyes peeled once I am ready to buy.

Last edited:

nw111

Known Member

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori

Dunno where should I post this, but LOL, thanks MITI. First motorcycle brands go to Thailand to assemble their big bikes, now Hyundai goes to Singapore & Indonesia. :laugh: :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Dunno where should I post this, but LOL, thanks MITI. First motorcycle brands go to Thailand to assemble their big bikes, now Hyundai goes to Singapore & Indonesia. :laugh: :rofl:
You know - this has been said so many times but does any of the ministers care?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I wonder how much they truly care or whether their cronies don't get anything
Most of the time when political position or influence is involved it will be 'my pocket' first, then to cronies. Dont forget, cronies have to contribute back big taiko.
Thats how most politically-influenced are run.

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Anyone on a separate note, what kind of idiotic article is this?

Encouraging bribery?!?!?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
So the MCO has been extended to 9th Nov, what you guys think? Is this sudden influx of cases because of politics or prisoners or just incompetency?

• Sad
Reactions: leinnz

leinnz

Known Member

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
no comment

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
So the MCO has been extended to 9th Nov, what you guys think? Is this sudden influx of cases because of politics or prisoners or just incompetency?
Its because of some Malaysian bro....
Politaik cluster is just the triggering point.
Some Malaysian does not seems to care about themselves...let alone others. Everyday i saw people crowding restaurant, as usual. This is true for both town and rural area.

How bad are Malaysian?
In this month, a person from medical background decided to go ahead with her wedding ceremony. Not many people go which is a good sign but a doctor did this?

Last week got one day with 3 case in Melaka is because the 3 person decided to go against company instruction to not go to high risk area. Yes its your personal trip but the aftermath? Whole block is sanitise, their route in the plant is sanitised, production delayed, reduced more manpower due to close contact being quarantined.

People are still visiting relatives as usual. I am not saying we should be anti social, there are lots of other way to keep in touch.

I am not saying we should prison ourselves in our home 24/7. I am saying we should care for ourself and others by being very careful. Right now, people are still travelling just for the fun of it.

Enforcement?
Even with everyday news of civilian getting summon for not wearing mask and what not, some still choose to defy instruction.

The best way to handle this (but not possible to be done) is to find a way to get the army involved in controlling our people.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ok so we have idiots and dumb politicians. great. Earth is doomed

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
ok so we have idiots and dumb politicians. great. Earth is doomed
Some said implementing another round of PKPD will damages the economy further. This statement is not entirely true.
Even with PKPD, industry can still operate and business are also operating. PKPD will prohibit unnecessary aka stupid reason of travelling/exposing ourself.
We can still work, go to mall, tapau food, go to shop. There are some limitation but we can still operate.
Yes some will feel the pain, this is where NGO and gomen step in instead of tabur duit kat semua orang.

TBH, i dont mind another round of PKPD,this time according to district.Lesser idiots occupying our roads doing unnecessary travel. Ask help from military to setup more roadblocks. Use our paratrooper or MP to man these roadblock.
Now, it seems like they let the virus spread at state level before shutting down the state.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

Posting this on behalf of the owners of My Ride Autogrooming

My Ride is now located at Taman Melawati (7 Shops after 7 Eleven)

&

Wangsa Melawati (Corner Lot opposite Petronas)

Many good packages available but there is a signature program which you guys must visit to know.

Thats all for now. Update you guys more later. Anyhow for customers feel free to leave your comment here....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience