i'm speechless [wtf the cicakman?]

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
wow! they made it. the cicakman, couldn't believe my own eyes when a friend sent me their latest project involving animating the cicakman. i was like.. wtf? CICAK?

you judge. the site is pretty amazing. http://www.cicakman.com

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
yeah, saw the trailer in the cinema yesterday.... I was laughing so hard.

Anyway, glad to know that the local industry is capable of making this kinda stuff. Give them a few more years, should be better already.

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
I tell you, I was shocked when I saw the trailer at the cineplex but admit it, this is one of the best local movies ever produced. I don't know for sure but you have got to admit, this is one of those local movies where when you look at the trailer, you are actually interested and the fact that the trailer is so Hollywood like and purposeful makes it even better. Don't even tell me about the rest of the local movies like Scenario and Cinta. One glance at the trailer and I cannot even comprehend a single motive or purpose of the movie. Needless to say, I am not going to waste my money watching a movie which I cannot even grasp a purpose in the trailer. They ought to learn something from this Cicak Man guys. Pardon me if they are the same person and if so, they have done a pretty good job this time. :)

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
it seems nice
i saw the poster
then i saw the trailer...
quite funny...
i would watch this show

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
astalavista_baby puts it nicely.

I do respect KRU alot, they are one of those groups/bands who are innovative and very creative..and (some/friends)people find that weird as I'm not malay. I like their songs ALOT. Terhangat di Pasaran :D

anyway, Its a good excersice for the local cinema productions I think. Story wise we might lag like a beached whale, but at lease we're progressing.

Granted, the title of the film is VERY Malaysian (which can be a good thing). I *tried* to watch ROCK (i think it was name)...and its just crap. But "cicakman" is looking to be a promising flick.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I only saw the poster at cinema in Leisure Mall. I thought it was a 2D movie. Until i read here. It reminded me that i did see the some of the production notes on TV. The movie would have the feel of "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" right? I dunno la, cause i cannot find the trailer for it. Neither have i seen it in movies as a trailer. I dunno la, but there are some local animated shows that is nice. Hmmm... Keluang man has bad animation but kinda ok story. N ot forgetting Anak sidek, Kacang, blah blah hahaha.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
ahahaha my friends all sudah plan plan adi wana watch it during premier... ahahah its the first time i'm watching malay movie at the cinema actually... the trailer is very nicely made... i bet its gona be a funny movie... ahahah cant wait !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo stan,
Howz it goin? Lookin at ur kancil, think i saw u in my area sometime last month. Im yet to bring my ride over for that 'worn-in' checkup that u mentioned about. Hoping to get that done next week if i can.

Anyhow,
I have to say i havent came across any original sports car gettin Titan-ed. I'm talkin bt cars like Evos, Celicas, Integras, Lancers, Mx-5s..etc. Maybe there are some that i dont know abt but i'd just like to say somethin to those ppl who are half-hearted abt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience