My stuff got stolen!!!!

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Dear forummers,

My ICE equipments has been stolen!!!! I live in Sungai Buloh and this happen during the wee hours in the morning. Damn... Items lost:

1) JVC KD-G615 HU
2) Precicion Power PPI440X 4 Channel Amp
3) CD Wallet with my original CD Collections
4) 12" Audiobank sub

Fxxk those thiefs... I must have been marked. I have always kept low profile, no loud bass booming, hid my face plate sumwhere in the car and yet they still come after my stuffs...

Please if anyone saw anyone selling those stuff which look suspicios please do not buy it or boycott it!

I know i can't get my items back, but i least i wanna make the thiefs harder to sell it..

Going to report police report later as i waiting for my bro to send me to the police station.

Estimated lost : ICE Stuff - RM2.5K, door repair - RM300, New alarm (they did sumthing and my alarm is not working anymore) - RM???

BTW can i claim insurance for these kond of damage??

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
I felt sorry to you bro, mine also got stolen early this month, lost my JVC hu also and my tweeter, the kind of tweeter that place where the side mirror cover are, i know how you felt bro, people should stop buying stolen stuff, when the buying stops the steeling stops to.

for insurance, i think if you got your ice covered or insured then you can claim for it other wise, can't do anything.

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Thanks for all the input guys.... damn frustrated!!! The cost of repairing my car was RM6xx. Damn... the thiefs even stole my the lock to my doors... me think they wanna duplicate it and maybe steal my car... i replace all the locks... took me a whole day.

This is a professional job guys... from my findings and my mech, they blew my alarm and central locking fuse by unplugging my bulb from the small signal light at the fender and short circuit it. Then they prise open the door handle, took out the keyhole entry lock and pull the hook to unlock the car and walla... they got in and took all my stuff without the alarm going off. Man...

BTW i drive a proton Waja...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience