nearly lost my stuff

deadman

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
ok my car got broke into also haiz my kancill 660 window kena smash when park near billion sunway..the thief want to stole my player but luckly my dad got out on time and manage to save the situation thx god....i tint my windwo damn black also they want to broke into kns..but thx god la..did not lost anything just need to get a new window hai

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Sorry to hear that. Nowadays, there is a lot of cases whereby the thief will smash the window, steal your stuff and run away.

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
SEBERANG JAYA - BDR Sunway is a target for thieves/robbers and snatch thief... i lost my car in that area... a number of my friends car also got broken into... 1 in the public library there... another in front of public bank/hong leong bank... also saw a daylight robbery in front of public bank. never leave your bags or anything in the car which may attract thieves.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is some what odd to me that every time a supercar crashes it makes the news. It seems to me that everyone wants to know when one of their beloved dream car departs and somewhere around the world, someone could be weeping while reading this. If you are one of those people dubbing tissues around your cheek, I feel you. It’s painful when you read about such things, thoughts like “awww”, “how could he”...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience