Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
brahandum, thanks for ur support bro. another tiara rider. wow. very impressive from the pics u posted. honestly i think ur car looks garang man. very nicely done on the outside. hows the acceleration? btw, did u manage to find aftermarket suspension for it? very pening wanna find in kch. and how much for the weber carby? how much u paid for the engine bro? sorry for bombing u with questions bro but i'm also another tiara enthusiast. hehe. thanks man. now saving money for the suspension kit.. will pm u if i need parts. next project i'm gonna custom the air intake for better acceleration.. do update me bro. thanks!

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Ha!! i know how weikhee86 feels after saw Brahandum ride pictures. It should b like long time lost friend suddenly come infront of u!! Right weikhee86?
BTW, have u guys ever come across a car with almost 90% look alike yours? I mean the car model, the color, the sport rim, the sticker (custom made) and the regist. number also almost the same? Very scarry! Its like accidently meeting ur twin oo..:mouth_closed:

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
sebastianloeb, what u said is true. haha. hard to meet the same ppl who shares the same passion with u as tiaras are endangered species in this country.. not very common. um.. twin? so far i never come across my twin like wad u said but i've seen another car which is exactly the same colour as mine..only it's very rusty and scratched..the car plate number is tiara 46..fuiyoh.. special u know..but the owner din jaga the car so looks quite old lor..i wax mine omoz every week to maintain the shine.. u know la old car need to jaga a lot one.. but thats wat being a car enthusiast is all about..i never let other ppl wash my ride..how bout u?

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Be Yourself

Hi,

It's a good start to have that car :)
I've driven it once and that was wayyyy behind around 2002! after 5 years then i decided to get a car which is simillar to Tiara's size, Myvi :) What is the feeling of driving a small conti car? cuz i tot i would want to get a Punto GT 1.4 to play with...

Brahandum i'm sure that u're from AXTAC. how's the club now? I do encounter some of the 4E-Tiara's on the road, it looks great.. i saw one with the Musketier(3 lugs) rims, also nice.

Goodo-Lucko Guyz!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wah...twin weber in tiara...light chasis summore...
wei khee - keep up ur passion!! even tiara's with 3 lugs has potential..

ehaab - first impression always counts dude. THATS character. best we keep away from personal comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brahandum

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
weikhee86 - thanx bro, but nothing much really.. currently sourcing parts from AX GTi.. hehe.. the acceleration is awesome, with the power to weight ratio, it almost feel like a VTEC.. bought the Webers around 1.5k with installation, i'm selling them though for RM1.2k with the manifold.. changing to injection.. as for the 1.4GT engine, i swapped it a year ago for RM1.5k including installaton and another RM1k on the 1.6 block and internals.. rite now, price for the 1.4cc engine has gone up like crazy.. last time i checked, it was RM2k.. and the 4E from EP82 Starlet is around 3-4k..

currently i'm using LIP for my suspension, don't use APM cos it's too soft.. there's another brand which is harder but i can't recall rite now, will update later.. i might redo the suspension system with adjustables, HWL quoted me RM3.5k for a Hi-Low adjustables including modifications on the chassis and body..

as for ur cold intake project, send me a PM and i'll give u a few tricks.. heheh..

sebastianloeb - haha.. it happened to me a few times though, same colour, black bonnet but w/out the GTi-R scoop, heavy black tint and similar plate, Tiara 69.. mine is Tiara 49..

YRvi - yes bro, i'm from AXTAC.. the club is getting bigger n bigger now, with more members and events.. driving a conti car sometimes can be a pain in the neck, and pockets.. the price for the parts are way too expensive.. but if u take care of ur car, then everything should be fine.. i personally love the air-cond system in the Tiara.. haha..

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Wow..about half a year never on to zth..the first thread I enter I saw such comment by such a GALANT VR4 driver who does not respect at all. I bet u r still a student or? U own ur galant? LoL..please post ur galant and let us make some comments. LoL.. ok..back to topic..

Your tiara I can't say its very nice or nice, it looks clean and new. I saw tiara with starlet engine in it..so cool! I saw alot of citreon in UK that has been modded to look so nice. Your tiara has the potential. Keep it up!

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
YRvi, it feels like ur driving a mini rocket, esp during hard acceleration. but it sure gives a different feeling than japanese rides. :)

pocketrocket, thanks bro. i'll post any pics when anyth is done to my ride. currently still gathering funds to mod. student summore. so its kinda hard 2 gather funds. hehehe. :D

brahandum, the 1.4 engine comes with everyth rite? including transmission and stuff? btw, very impressive lah ur ride. :) eh i ask u something ah. bout the APM suspension? is it softer than the stock tiara suspension? how much u paid for ur current suspension kit? i bet its pretty pricey rite? cos i asked my mech. in kch can only find the ones by KYB and APM only..not really performance stuff. OEM stuff i think. btw, will pm u once i start on the air intake mod. now still short on funds. :(

fritz, thanks bro for ur comment. been trying to keep it looking like new ever since. been thinking about the starlet engine for a long long time but quite mahal oh..esp in kuching..i think can use the EP82 engine if i'm nt mistaken but hafta do major mods to the chassis. thanks for ur support bro! appreciate it. :)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
cars is hobby & interest...dun suffer just to mod car. some eat roti kosong,ais kosong to save money mod car...like me...seriously suffer

Last edited by a moderator:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
good passion u hav there dude....
do up ur car n smoke the VR4 man!!!
hahaha.....

pocroc.....
u need to lose some to gain some ma.....
u eat more or less oso look so thin la....

WhoMyD

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Bkt A'bangsa
www.publicmutual.com.my
tiara is the first car i had when i was a student back in 2000... hehe.. its a nice and comfort car... that time no money to mod... so juz ride it stock... the fuel consumption is a bit high compared to kelisa, but the ride comfort is really good.. my dad bought it for RM20k plus last time, forget what year... but we only managed to sell it for RM7k aje back in 2002... haih... :Not_Impressed:

by the way, its a nice car... dun sell it! mod it! masuk 4e-fte should be taken into serious consideration bro! then can change ur rims too... should customize that n there, then can put bigger n nicer rims... then, walla! change the appearance already...

with a turbo engine and bigger rims... ur tiara will be a good sleeper!

keep us updated! :_:

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
tiara is the first car i had when i was a student back in 2000... hehe.. its a nice and comfort car... that time no money to mod... so juz ride it stock... the fuel consumption is a bit high compared to kelisa, but the ride comfort is really good.. my dad bought it for RM20k plus last time, forget what year... but we only managed to sell it for RM7k aje back in 2002... haih... :Not_Impressed:

by the way, its a nice car... dun sell it! mod it! masuk 4e-fte should be taken into serious consideration bro! then can change ur rims too... should customize that n there, then can put bigger n nicer rims... then, walla! change the appearance already...

with a turbo engine and bigger rims... ur tiara will be a good sleeper!

keep us updated! :_:
thanks bros for ur support. will keep u guys updated! :D

Whomyd, bought the car for roughly the same price, roughly rm20k too. mine is the first edition, the first batch of proton tiaras in this country. so initially it has quite a lot of problems like overheating and faulty electrical system. but fixed em all already. hehe. nt planning to sell this mini horse. quite fun to drive it. but the FC quite high compared to kelisa. esp if u pedal all the way, but i like acceleration. XD

will collect funds for the 4e transplant bro. judging from what u suggested, i think it's gonna cost roughly 10 - 15k, i think wanna respray too. black! :shades_smile:
will keep u updated brothers! :shcokedcamo:

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
my exhaust system mod. didn't find header. cos possibility of 4e transplant in future, so buying header wud be a waste. here are the pictures guys..

hotbits muffler

hotbits muffler

matola bullet

bros, for ur info, hotbits muffler is very quite during idling, even better than the stock one. and it can improve acceleration cos less backpressure. but will be kinda noisy a bit during gear shifts, as the rev climbs up again. but overall i recommend it.

WhoMyD

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Bkt A'bangsa
www.publicmutual.com.my
thanks bros for ur support. will keep u guys updated! :D

Whomyd, bought the car for roughly the same price, roughly rm20k too. mine is the first edition, the first batch of proton tiaras in this country. so initially it has quite a lot of problems like overheating and faulty electrical system. but fixed em all already. hehe. nt planning to sell this mini horse. quite fun to drive it. but the FC quite high compared to kelisa. esp if u pedal all the way, but i like acceleration. XD

will collect funds for the 4e transplant bro. judging from what u suggested, i think it's gonna cost roughly 10 - 15k, i think wanna respray too. black! :shades_smile:
will keep u updated brothers! :shcokedcamo:
bro, dont bother of changing the bodyparts to AX cos its a waste of money... for me, i think they look older and out dated... even tiara looks better, especially the rear end... juz stay with the tiara parts...

focus on the engine's performance (like i said, 4e transplant), go for better suspensions and please change the rims... thats all... dun bakar ur springs bcoz it will cause u trouble in the near future... find LEDA springs (im not sure whether still on the market or not) or maybe u can find a workshop that can customize ur suspension setups...

paint the car black? thats a good idea! :_:

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
whomyd, thanks for the suggestions bro. i'll stay with the tiara parts. gonna keep the exterior stock. :D okays. gonna source the parts slowly esp the suspension cos its the main thing i'm looking for now. where can i get LEDA springs? btw, the BMW in ur siggie is urs? looks nice man! i wonder how many tiaras can u get with that car's value. probably a whole fleet of tiaras! hehe. :D

WhoMyD

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Bkt A'bangsa
www.publicmutual.com.my
whomyd, thanks for the suggestions bro. i'll stay with the tiara parts. gonna keep the exterior stock. :D okays. gonna source the parts slowly esp the suspension cos its the main thing i'm looking for now. where can i get LEDA springs? btw, the BMW in ur siggie is urs? looks nice man! i wonder how many tiaras can u get with that car's value. probably a whole fleet of tiaras! hehe. :D
im not sure where to find those LEDA coils... but once in a while i heard that the coils already in malaysian market... maybe u can ask rosedi-autosports in subang... maybe diorang got one... since their products are more on continentals... try ask...

yea, the car is mine... its a typical 3 series u can see on the malaysian road.. hehehe... the car stock only... only change the rims and eibach coils...

hey, back to topic! :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im currently wire tucking my car. I wanna change my A/C stock rubber + aluminium hosing into full braided hose from the compressor until inside the car cabin. Have anyone done this to their honda or any other car? I know honda ppl like to do this..I just wanna know what kind of braided hose dat were used? where can i get the hose?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience