Replace Tiara Gearbox Syncronisers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Replace Tiara Gearbox Syncronisers

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
If you own a Proton Tiara and Suffer from more than 1 gear grinding while shifting I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! Send your gearbox to us for a rebuild. Please send the gearbox only.

Replace all syncronisers 1st - 5th gear with Bronze Syncronisers, new small input shaft bearing for reduced noise, new drive shaft oil seals + labour RM850nett.

All prices excludes any other parts required during rebuild. Prices only includes labour and new bronze syncronisers, small input shaft bearing and drive shaft oil seals as explained above.We have an exchange program as well, kindly contact me for further details.

Powereapers
No.9, Jalan PJU 1A/5A
Ara Damansara P.J.
Mustang Chassis 2 wheel Dyno available for tuning and testing. Powereapers, Ara Damansara - Perniagaan Tempatan | Facebook

Call/sms me at 012-2338137 during daytime office hours only for enquiries.

Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
:burnout:

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

I have 2 units Tiara gearboxes with new 1st, 2nd and 5th gear syncronisers. Selling at RM1,100each or exchange with your old good condition gearboxes at RM700each.

Self collect from My workshop in Ara Damansara or Pay postal fees for delivery.

Powereapers
No.9, Jalan PJU 1A/5A
Ara Damansara P.J.
We have a Mustang Chassis Dyno available for tuning and testing.

Kindly contact me at 0122338137 during office daytime hours only thank you.

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
bro how much best price for evo 3 gbox:
-1st to 5th snynchro replacement (full-rebuild)
-5th gear synchro replace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DRB-Hicom has temporarily suspended Swiss national, Dany Bahar, from his role as Lotus CEO and has confiscated Mr Bahar's laptop and mobile as part of its inquiry.

The company announced last week that Mr Bahar had been "temporarily suspended from his role, to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct." Although there were no specifics as to the cause of the inquiry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience