Lotus CEO Dany Bahar - Supended Pending Inquiry

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

DRB-Hicom has temporarily suspended Swiss national, Dany Bahar, from his role as Lotus CEO and has confiscated Mr Bahar's laptop and mobile as part of its inquiry.

The company announced last week that Mr Bahar had been "temporarily suspended from his role, to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct." Although there were no specifics as to the cause of the inquiry, rumours have been afloat about the Bahar’s miss-use of company expenses.

Mr Bahar, who was unavailable for comment, is understood to have rented two homes in Norwich, paid for by Lotus. The Swiss national is involved in a legal dispute relating to building work done on one of the houses.

Mr Bahar was suspended last week after a meeting with DRB-Hicom and has appointed internal personnel such as Datuk Lukman Ibrahim, Mohd Khalid Yusof and Aslam Farikulla to be in charge of Lotus, assisted by current CFO Rusman Zaihan for the time being.

“Group Lotus plc (“Lotus”) can today confirm that, following an operational review, chief executive Dany Bahar has been temporarily suspended from his role to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct made by Lotus’ penultimate parent company, DRB-Hicom Berhad,” the Malaysian company said in a statement.

Attachments

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
thanks for the info

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeahhh...drb wants to know where's the money have been gone.. :biggrin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Errr... Funny isn't it..?
Back then when Proton's money was missing nobody question....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all the sifus and gurus here... refering to the above pix, i'm wondering what do i need if i'd like to add bulbs to it and where should i connect the wires if i want it to turn on follow the night lights?

Please advise... thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience