• Total voters

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
WTF...
Listen its a box on wheels...

What i really think about the car..its a piece of junk

By placing two meters on ur dashboard doesnt mean it would go fast...

If u even knew anything about cars..u wouldn post this up...

Cars are about character and passion..and i dont see anythig but a piece of crap...

Sorry.but thats reality
hahah... me think you yourself sir that doesn't know about the character and passion embodied in this car....

yeah! it doesn't have all mighty horsepower and curvy bodykit...but what it have is raw and fun handling revered by most of our hatch loving euro ppl...and remember...this is the same chassis as the legendary citroen ax gt...

sir weikhee86, pls ignore the guy...he's a guy that......aah hell!!! just ignore him la

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
tht tiara gona b tough time to mantain it....all coz by rare spare parts...

wow..every1 seems blast ehaab pretty nicely....ahhaha.....pretty hash word tht came out it seems...well..

would love to c the transformation of ur car bro..keep us updated...who knows this tiara could b a monster tiara...every car has it potential bro...keep us posted...

DOHC

Mar 26, 2007
thanks. hehe. btw, tiara radiator is not cheap. mine spoilt last time and it costs a bomb to replace! aduh. tot of swapping a toyota engine inside. if u dun mind can post up ur pic in this thread. tiara owners gathering! :)
Excuse me, did I hear properly? Toyota Engine inside your Tiara???

Go ahead.. The engine alone is gonna cost 10 times your car.
You better off buying a stronger japanese car..

To change engine, you have to change EVERYTHING.. literally everything to match the output of the engine..All that's left will be just the iron body of your tiara..

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
thanks papagoine and eujin.. i'm now looking for the parts for this ride of mine..still hunting at the chop shops in my area. hopefully i can find the suspension kit for it. will keep u all updated bros. thanks for all ur support for my minicar. :)

dohc, a starlet engine can fit inside my car. there is one running near my house using starlet engine. believe me, its a monster. btw, a starlet halfcut costs around 2k plus to 3k. so its not that expensive. wat to do..if i got more money i would have swapped my car for a japanese car..or maybe a kelisa.. anyone wanna sponsor? :P

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
weikhee, like i say last time...dump in 4E-FTE inside. 1.3cc Turbo and yes it cost around RM2k-3k and that is the price of TIARA these day.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro skywalker, yeaps i did. but the black colour susah wanna jaga oh.. a bit kena the rain become dirty liao. summore my campus area road got lotsa mud so owez hafta wash. and i scratched my rims a few times oledi. btw, luv those rims of urs. very nice.
my rim cheap cheap only la... i guess one of the main disadvantage of tiara is its 3lugs hub.... its totally impossible to find sport rims with 3 lugs...

sky's legendary iswara so popular now, kudos
ehh, mana ada la... my one small turtle only... keep at home collect dust can la...
sometimes got go out eat people's smoke la....

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
WTF...
Listen my car is is a dumpbag.

What I really think about my car is.. its a piece of junk

By placing a two-foot plastic megaspoiler doesnt mean I get improved downforce...

I know everything about cars, and my car is the best in this website

Cars are about character and passion..but i don't see anything but a crackster in my garage..

Sorry.but thats my misery

glad to hear you words, mister.
you are such a dumb fuckface who seemed to be high on crack when posting that shit.
or were you just in a a bad mood?
what, life partner didnt please you last night?

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
weikhee86 - what are your plans on visual modifications?
you wanna go for the hardcore rally-style look? should be cool!
or you are going for whats under the hood, first?

I heard you are gonna get a TOYOTA ENGINE?!
Wow, like I said, good luck and keep us updated

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bro skywalker, cheap or expensive still looks nice wat. a good choice u made there man. yeah ur right. can say its quite impossible. so have to stick 2 stock rims. no choice. unless go and custom spacers which would probably be very expensive.

evo3, yeaps. 4e-fte inside. still gathering funds to do so. well, wat to do. that is tiara's price now. but i kenot afford other cars liao. have to stick to my SLT ( small little tiara) until i hit the jackpot! haha.

ultimaterevolution7, thank you for ur support bro. :) erm, maybe not so much in the visual 1st. cos police in kuching is increasingly mean and they try to saman you for small petty things. i think outside maybe a fresh coat of paint and the rest keep it stock. maybe a sleeper vehicle. erm, that is wat i wish bro. gathering funds now. maybe just minor mods to the original 1.1 engine or maybe buy the 1.4 citroen engine used in the AX GT. but most probably just minor mods to the 1.1 engine as i dun plan on driving tiara forever..will keep u guys updated on anything done the ride. thanks again! :D

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
haha.aahhaa..
flame on...
watever man..i just got over some exams..yes was in a crappy mood to see that...
i just wrote what i thought..and i am not comparing my car to anyone elses...

My apology to those who felt hurt...

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
its ok. we all join ZTH to share our passion for cars, not to quarrel. million thanks to all the bros who gave me their support. thanks guys. will keep u all updated. :)

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
its alrite bro. no problem. thanks for ur support for my mini metal horse. :)

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
WTF...
Listen its a box on wheels...

What i really think about the car..its a piece of junk

By placing two meters on ur dashboard doesnt mean it would go fast...

If u even knew anything about cars..u wouldn post this up...

Cars are about character and passion..and i dont see anythig but a piece of crap...

Sorry.but thats reality
ur galant is urs? at least weikhee has his own hard earn car. dun simply say ppl car a junk. like ur car so nice. show urs la. learn to respect ppl.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
haha.aahhaa..
flame on...
watever man..i just got over some exams..yes was in a crappy mood to see that...

hahaha...everyone got those kind of episode one one way or the other...it's good that ur apologising...

cheers mate :_:

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
haha.aahhaa..
flame on...

man you're a dick. "cars bout character and passion.." my a$$. the way u talk is more like the opposite. (oh! 'cars bout character and passion~' and this is my character talking shits bout other ppl's ride). go stuff your head in teh toilet bowl, mr. know-all-bout-cars biatch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway back to the topic, good luck on pimpin' your ride dude (good things come in small packages :regular_smile: aight ).. btw hows the fuel consumption? heard from a fren of mine that it runs for bout 70 bucks per full tank

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
infinity.melvin, thanks bro. :)
erm, the fuel consumption..i only pump around rm20 per week and I can run for a whole week with that...use to drive to my campus everyday..the distance i'm not too sure but will let u know after i measure. total about rm80 per month to run this metal horse. :) i think a full tank is about rm80 or 70+ if u pump when the warning light is up.

ultimaterevolution7, she fills up about 45 litres.. quite big for a car this size..i think la. hehe. cos stated in the manual book its 45. 5 litres would be for the emergency reserve.

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i think if u modify the exhaust system to a more free flowing one maybe the fuel economy will increase. i modified mine a bit and i got more power as well as better fuel comsumption. wat do u guys think? anybody tried?

Brahandum

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
my tiara with a 1.4 AX GT engine modded with a 1.6 block plus twin DCOE40 Webers takes up 8.6litres of petrol every 10km with an average speed of 200km/h.. full tank is about RM90 with the current petrol price..

first thing, Tiaras are cheap and 'ehaab', listen, it's not just a box on wheels neither it's a piece of junk.. it's a fun car to drive if u know how to take care of it.. euro cars are different than japanese cars, mind that.. i myself an owner of a Tiara, despite having other cars to play with, so i am offended by ur childish comments although u have apologized..

every car has it's own character, and every owner has their own passion.. have u ever been in a fully modded NA Tiara before? have u ever heard the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover"? i hope one day u'll step out of ur proud Galant and have the chance to feel it first hand..

to weekhee86, kudos for ur mods on ur Tiara.. hope there's many more to come.. if u need some parts or any probs regarding ur Tiara, feel free to PM me..

here's a couple of pics of some modded Tiaras.. mine is the last on the right.. i've only done some minor exterior mods..

and a pic of my twin DCOE40 Webers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo all sifu here ,i wan to know engin 4G93 NA and 4G93T GSR ,piston as the same or not.wat is the beza . bcoz now i driving Satri Gti juz thinking to bot on turbo kit.if GSR engin inside is better (more power???). better i chance the engin .can some sifu can told me some infomation..???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience